IK Saturator X

cclarry

One of my favorite sounds is the Pinnacle distortion into the Princeton amp.  Neither of these is in any of the bundles.

I've also done a fair amount of patches with the Vox.  And the Silvertone, Orange AD-30, Orange Rockerverb, Silver Anniversary Marshall, and various Fenders.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

One of my favorite sounds is the Pinnacle distortion into the Princeton amp.  Neither of these is in any of the bundles.

I've also done a fair amount of patches with the Vox.  And the Silvertone, Orange AD-30, Orange Rockerverb, Silver Anniversary Marshall, and various Fenders.

Isn t the princeton in the fender collection ?

7 minutes ago, Zo said:

Isn t the princeton in the fender collection ?

That is the only Fender amp not in the collection. Gotta get it separate. 

And Russ is right. The only way to get the Pinnacale is buying it or getting AT MAX.

Some of the stuff IK just seems to throw out there. They should do a build your own pedal collections, amp collection......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

How did you do that?!!

by being me !!

Lol 4 in the morning , ipad purchase , not enougth infos displayed on screen ... Larry's post about getting the fender to open group buy , i said cool this might be the occasion to get amplitude stuff ..i saw last 2 releases and the fender prices and concluded that regular prices for extensions is 99 ....but not the one i was actually the most intressted in after my test (the day before) , and i can assure you i was like "group buy this year ? nah don't need that ", then i tried Orange and Mesa boogie and loved ,to my surpirse ,the mesa ...

Ik offered me to de activate fender for me to get refunded by JJRshop so i'm gonna see if i keep it or not , since to add to the drama i already have fender lol 

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Zo said:

by being me !!

Lol 4 in the morning , ipad purchase , not enougth infos displayed on screen ... Larry's post about getting the fender to open group buy , i said cool this might be the occasion to get amplitude stuff ..i saw last 2 releases and the fender prices and concluded that regular prices for extensions is 99 ....but not the one i was actually the most intressted in after my test (the day before) , and i can assure you i was like "group buy this year ? nah don't need that ", then i tried Orange and Mesa boogie and loved ,to my surpirse ,the mesa ...

Ik offered me to de activate fender for me to get refunded by JJRshop so i'm gonna see if i keep it or not , since to add to the drama i already have fender lol 

oh ...must i say i don't drink or smoke ? .... my friends say , a chance !!!