IK Saturator X

cclarry

1 minute ago, Magic Russ said:

Don't forget that there are some nice effects in some of the collections.

For example, I was recently going through components and found that the Chorus from Ampeg 1 sounds nice with guitar.  In chorus mode, it has one sound which is between chorus and flanger (still a good sound), but I like its vibrato mode a lot too.

Exact  !!! Amplitube FX are one of the best around ,  i love to create chains that will take a lot of time outside amplitube , i just wish amplitube gets a facelift soon !!

11 hours ago, Zo said:

get 3 reverbs (i won the reverse one) and the fulltone ...that said pretty sure i ain't gonna use none of those ...

Don't count the Fulltone out just yet. That OCD is the best distortion in AT. Don't play guitar? NP. Stick it in front of the Leslie (don't over do it, but you know that!!)with your fav organ sample and you got some creme de la creme Deep Purple stuff right there.

And the TERC is a great chorus. Lots of sounds on that thing. Lots of sounds. Even the SSTE tape echo is no slouch either. Really good echo there.

I gotta say I held off on that Fulltone Collection not thinking I would use it either. I mean I have a ton, I mean tons of Chorus plugins. So I really didn't need anything more. I don't use distortion pedals all that much either. Tape echo? For what? But once I got it I was like, Wow!! It really surprised me how good that stuff sounded and what I could get out of it.

[edit] Forgot to say that those Reverbs are really great. A little complex in the advanced mode, but you can dial in exactly what you need. I still use those verbs.

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Grem said:

Don't count the Fulltone out just yet. That OCD is the best distortion in AT. Don't play guitar? NP. Stick it in front of the Leslie (don't over do it, but you know that!!)with your fav organ sample and you got some creme de la creme Deep Purple stuff right there.

And the TERC is a great chorus. Lots of sounds on that thing. Lots of sounds. Even the SSTE tape echo is no slouch either. Really good echo there.

I gotta say I held off on that Fulltone Collection not thinking I would use it either. I mean I have a ton, I mean tons of Chorus plugins. So I really didn't need anything more. I don't use distortion pedals all that much either. Tape echo? For what? But once I got it I was like, Wow!! It really surprised me how good that stuff sounded and what I could get out of it.

[edit] Forgot to say that those Reverbs are really great. A little complex in the advanced mode, but you can dial in exactly what you need. I still use those verbs.

Thks for the feedback ... suposed to get softube monoment bass and need a granular synth for preparing courses .. but this is very tempting ...

14 hours ago, Zo said:

Damm you Larry was about to get other stuff ...i was totally ignoring ik stuff ...now i'm chekcing gtr amps !!

And i don't play GTR !!!

Welcome to Larryland.  We've all thought, "I don't need a thing".  Then we visit the deals section . . . . .

ok i got an idea ..each time we get close to an "dangerous sales period " (i know some will say it's all the year now !!) , we all give 1$  or more to Larry TO NOT POST ANYTHING lol   this might actually lower gaz ....

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/7/2019 at 2:29 AM, Craig Fowler said:

I'm not usually a boogie guy either but I really like the TA-30 in the collection.

The Mark III , Mark IV  gets my vote nothing like the single and dual  .... wtf and the TA - 30 is indeed great , can't understand the hype around the dual , it's cool but i guess metal heads love it /...