IK Saturator X

cclarry

20 minutes ago, Zo said:

Larry waht's inculded in Custom shop witch is free , i'm posting on FB for students 

You could get Tape Echo, Deesser, Opto Comp, Brickwall Limiter, Linear Phase EQ,
CSR Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Classic Comp, Clipper, Multiband Limiter,  Mic Room,
and Fulltone Collection Zo

• Thanks 1

Just now, cclarry said:

You could get Tape Echo, Deesser, Opto Comp, Brickwall Limiter, Linear Phase EQ,
CSR Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Classic Comp, Clipper, Multiband Limiter,  Mic Room,
and Fulltone Collection Zo

yep i made them a list , personnally as i have all the stuff pretty , i could get 3 reverbs (i won the reverse one) and the fulltone ...that said pretty sure i ain't gonna use none of those ...

Tell me , if someone buy a second hand licence , does it work also ?

Just now, Zo said:

yep i made them a list , personnally as i have all the stuff pretty , i could get 3 reverbs (i won the reverse one) and the fulltone ...that said pretty sure i ain't gonna use none of those ...

Tell me , if someone buy a second hand licence , does it work also ?

No Zo...only on new purchases...

Just now, cclarry said:

No Zo...only on new purchases...

danke , Larry , i'm discovereing goodhertz stuff and i'm hooked for real , those stuff are just sounding RIGHT !! need to inroduce tgis to my hip hop course for real , if you see deals or second hand ;) you know what to do homie !

• Like 1

Just now, Craig Fowler said:

Orange, Boogie, and Hendrix are really nice, Zo!

not a boogie fan Craig i'm actually selling my PA megasignle for 20 Euros if interessted ;) and i give my vaucher for the registration ;)

31 minutes ago, Zo said:

Larry is Slash , hendrix , marshall ect ..worth ? was thinking of Orange mainly , are the new ones included in deal ?

Can't we get individuals amp in the custom shop ?

You can get individuals in the custom shop, but usually if you want a couple of things from a collection you may as well go for the collection.

1 minute ago, Magic Russ said:

You can get individuals in the custom shop, but usually if you want a couple of things from a collection you may as well go for the collection.

Yep i know Russ , juts wondering if individuals were a part of the group buy freebies options witch are not in fact ...

Don't forget that there are some nice effects in some of the collections.

For example, I was recently going through components and found that the Chorus from Ampeg 1 sounds nice with guitar.  In chorus mode, it has one sound which is between chorus and flanger (still a good sound), but I like its vibrato mode a lot too.

• Like 1