Who Was BB King?

Notes_Norton

6 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Okay smarty what about the Lactose. I'm sensitive😃

I once had a girlfriend who I was head over heels in love with. She had everything I could have ever wished for and I was convinced that she was the whole point of my existence. I couldn't imagine ever feeling the need to even so much as look at another woman ever again. Unfortunately, she was injured in a car accident and the resultant surgery on her feet involved some minor amputations and that's when everything changed. We had never had so much as a cross word before, but now we fought all the time and I could barely even look at her without ending up in a bad mood. One day things finally came to a head and she left me. Her parting words were that I needed to seek help. There was something wrong with me. I was devastated that what I once thought was the perfect relationship was over, yet strangely relieved at the same time. Over the folllowing weeks when I had time to think about things I came to realise that every fight we had since her accident wasn't really her fault at all. I did it. I caused it all and for the life of me I couldn't understand why. She was perfect and she was my whole world and I ruined it. I began to think she was right. There was something wrong with me, so I went to the doctor to seek help. I told the doctor the whole story and straight away he knew exactly what my problem was..................

I was lack toes intolerant.

Edited by paulo
  • Like 1