Looking for Outdoor Impulse Responses

Simeon Amburgey

I am working on some music and audio for a 5 minute short and looking for an Impulse Response of an outdoor space I can use with some dialog.

The two main characters are standing outside of a church having a conversation before going in. It is a small community church and it would be great to have something like that type of IR to use to sort of help fill in the ambiance where I have removed a lot of extraneous mic noise and other distracting elements. I was not involved in the filming and recording of the dialog but thinking how cool it would have been to be able to capture an IR right there on the set!

Thanks as always!

16 minutes ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

Just Google outdoor sample files and you should get a list.

Yep as always the first place I go.  Your response just gave me more inspiration to just keep trying and when you get down to it it's all about the search terms to really dig down and find what you are looking for if it is available. I'm not one to give up easily ;) 

A lot of sites deal with amplification and electronic impulses but this one was very interesting:
https://fokkie.home.xs4all.nl/IR.htm#Schellingwoude

We shall see???????

Thanks again @Sidney Earl Goodroe

Wow that does look nice.  I did something like this. I added a little noise, mixed bugs, cars passing by etc.  Then clean quiet and close response inside. The small church one looked good, but any room response would be fine. Just pick a few middle to small ones and ear test them.