United Plugins Front DAW

cclarry

On 9/6/2019 at 10:16 AM, S.L.I.P. said:

Windows Defender is blocking the plugin. Anybody else getting this?

undaw.png

Yes! My windows defender was going crazy with message after message about this file being a Trojan until I deleted the files from my computer. I download files all the time and this is the first I've ever seen Windows go crazy like this. The crazy thing is it was just sitting in my download folder, I hadn't even tried installing it yet and after a day of it being downloaded, windows started going nuts.

5 minutes ago, No Free Beats said:

Yes! My windows defender was going crazy with message after message about this file being a Trojan until I deleted the files from my computer. I download files all the time and this is the first I've ever seen Windows go crazy like this. The crazy thing is it was just sitting in my download folder, I hadn't even tried installing it yet and after a day of it being downloaded, windows started going nuts.

2.JPG

Edited by DrShelder

8 hours ago, No Free Beats said:

I contacted tech support for Front Daw, and this is what they said:

"Hello,
some antiviruses do not recognize us yet. We have to learn till all of
them learn who we are ;) .

You may turn off the shields for a while and install.

Best Regards
Jakub"