United Plugins Front DAW

cclarry

Anyone have issues getting the liscence from AudioDeluxe?  I've order a fair amount from them, but don't recall having to wait a few hours for processing on a weekday.

Looking forward to this, love the note they have about the authorization process, will look at their other offerings if this one sounds good.  Would love to replace my WAVES NLS with something like this given the authorization methods.

16 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Anyone have issues getting the liscence from AudioDeluxe?  I've order a fair amount from them, but don't recall having to wait a few hours for processing on a weekday.

Looking forward to this, love the note they have about the authorization process, will look at their other offerings if this one sounds good.  Would love to replace my WAVES NLS with something like this given the authorization methods.

Mine came right away...but was in the Junk folder and I had to move it back
the the inbox

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Is it just me or does this thing look HORRIBLE in studio one? You can resize it but the aspect ratio is really screwy.

ewww.PNG

The same issue here.  Trying to resize and it is  making it mad. Even crashed S1. Buggy thing :(

• Sad 1