Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

United Plugins Front DAW

Recommended Posts

Looks interesting.  don't forget to demo the Royal Compressor while you're there. Once the demo time is up, some knobs "fall off" and you get the saturation portion of the plugin for free.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was a new DAW from a company called "United Plugins Front" 😀 Maybe I was thinking about "Plugin Alliance" when I read this 🤔

And how about a company called "United Plugins of America" 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have issues getting the liscence from AudioDeluxe?  I've order a fair amount from them, but don't recall having to wait a few hours for processing on a weekday.

Looking forward to this, love the note they have about the authorization process, will look at their other offerings if this one sounds good.  Would love to replace my WAVES NLS with something like this given the authorization methods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Anyone have issues getting the liscence from AudioDeluxe?  I've order a fair amount from them, but don't recall having to wait a few hours for processing on a weekday.

Looking forward to this, love the note they have about the authorization process, will look at their other offerings if this one sounds good.  Would love to replace my WAVES NLS with something like this given the authorization methods.

Mine came right away...but was in the Junk folder and I had to move it back
the the inbox

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it only my impression that United Plugins is new 'Plugin Alliance' ? ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zo said:

Fleer worth the install or no ?

 

Just tried them out on a couple tracks.  100% worth the install!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Just tried them out on a couple tracks.  100% worth the install!

Thks Brian !!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or does this thing look HORRIBLE in studio one? You can resize it but the aspect ratio is really screwy.
 

ewww.PNG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Is it just me or does this thing look HORRIBLE in studio one? You can resize it but the aspect ratio is really screwy.
 

ewww.PNG

lol now that's interesting !! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Is it just me or does this thing look HORRIBLE in studio one? You can resize it but the aspect ratio is really screwy.
 

ewww.PNG

The same issue here.  Trying to resize and it is  making it mad. Even crashed S1. Buggy thing :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here 🤨

 

Edit: Just sent their support a message with a screenshot with a little bit of luck maybe they will look at and correct

Edited by rcklln
Addition
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked in Poo-Tools and it works as expected. Seems to have something to do with the minimum width of the plugin header in Studio One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...