Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

United Plugins Front DAW

Looks interesting.  don't forget to demo the Royal Compressor while you're there. Once the demo time is up, some knobs "fall off" and you get the saturation portion of the plugin for free.

• Like 1

I thought this was a new DAW from a company called "United Plugins Front" 😀 Maybe I was thinking about "Plugin Alliance" when I read this 🤔

And how about a company called "United Plugins of America" 😛

• Like 1

Anyone have issues getting the liscence from AudioDeluxe?  I've order a fair amount from them, but don't recall having to wait a few hours for processing on a weekday.

Looking forward to this, love the note they have about the authorization process, will look at their other offerings if this one sounds good.  Would love to replace my WAVES NLS with something like this given the authorization methods.

16 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Anyone have issues getting the liscence from AudioDeluxe?  I've order a fair amount from them, but don't recall having to wait a few hours for processing on a weekday.

Looking forward to this, love the note they have about the authorization process, will look at their other offerings if this one sounds good.  Would love to replace my WAVES NLS with something like this given the authorization methods.

Mine came right away...but was in the Junk folder and I had to move it back
the the inbox

• Thanks 1

Is it only my impression that United Plugins is new 'Plugin Alliance' ? ;)

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Fleer worth the install or no ?

Just tried them out on a couple tracks.  100% worth the install!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Just tried them out on a couple tracks.  100% worth the install!

Thks Brian !!

• Like 1

Is it just me or does this thing look HORRIBLE in studio one? You can resize it but the aspect ratio is really screwy.

ewww.PNG

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Is it just me or does this thing look HORRIBLE in studio one? You can resize it but the aspect ratio is really screwy.

ewww.PNG

lol now that's interesting !! lol

11 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

ewww.PNG

The same issue here.  Trying to resize and it is  making it mad. Even crashed S1. Buggy thing :(

• Sad 1

Same here 🤨

Edit: Just sent their support a message with a screenshot with a little bit of luck maybe they will look at and correct

Edited by rcklln
Addition
  • Like 1

Just checked in Poo-Tools and it works as expected. Seems to have something to do with the minimum width of the plugin header in Studio One