83% OFF: TOMORROWLAND 2 – Elixir of Stars by DESIGN MY BEAT

Audio Plugin Deals

Play the most powerful Sub bass ever! This huge collection is specifically designed for Trap producers, or any other musical genre that requires big 808 sub/boom/bass

The Elixir of Stars comes with over 10,000 instruments ranging from drums, leads, atmospheres, bass, pads, piano, plucked sounds, sound effects, vocal samples, and arpeggios.

See signature below for links.

25 minutes ago, mettelus said:

FYI - there is a typo in the main header on the Deal 1 page that reads "820GB DOWNLOAD SIZE"... it should be 82GB.

820 GB would be horrid. Especially with slow download speeds. It would probably scare off all but the bravest 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the 5+ GB demo and there's nothing to write home about. The sounds are dull and uninspiring, not to mention drenched in reverb. I get more inspiration from the factory presets on my Virus TI. There are better artist signature presets for Sylenth. There's also something shady about the pricing and marketing as there are no real reviews and endorsements as they claim on their site.  Their fake sales pop-ups even run on archive.org... LOL! APD will sell you any crap.