Waves $1 Sale

cclarry

I'm pretty much set with Waves plugins, but 2 for $27.28? Took me some time to pick two out. I settled on a couple of toys, Vitamin Sonic Enhancer and MondoMod. I doubt they'll offer anything that I can't do or can't do better with the Soundtoys bundle. But what the hey.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 5:49 PM, John Maar said:

I settled on a couple of toys, Vitamin Sonic Enhancer and MondoMod.

That Vitamin plugin may surprise you!! Don't look like much, but play around with it and you'll see it's worth the jack you paid and more!!

Have not played with the MonodMod at all. Let us know what you think.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

That Vitamin plugin may surprise you!! Don't look like much, but play around with it and you'll see it's worth the jack you paid and more!!

I fully agree :) It seems to be surprising how useful are old Waves plugins. But when thinking more, if they were few years ago good to create great mixes why they should stop be useful? :) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

I fully agree :) It seems to be surprising how useful are old Waves plugins. But when thinking more, if they were few years ago good to create great mixes why they should stop be useful? :) 

I found this plugin when I got the Gold bundle back in the day. I use it still. And some of them plugins are really butt-ugly compared to today's colorful standards. But back then, these were cutting edge!! 

And despite being butt-ugly, they are still very useful. And at the prices we are getting them today...... no-brianer. 

• Like 1

Went looking at everyplugin.com at this sale and there are really some great deals in there!!

J37 Tape, Kramer Pie Comp, H-EQ Hybrid EQ, Kramer Master Tape, all right off the bat. Those four at everyplugin.com would be $13.55 per plugin. Not a bad deal at all!!

21 hours ago, Grem said:

Have not played with the MonodMod at all. Let us know what you think.

MondoMod is total whack. It defaults to something like Panipulator. But then I started trying the different presets, using an EP VST as a source. Subtle to total audio destruction. Panning. Chorus. Flutter. Wow. Sweeper. Pulsing. Circular. Dirt. Glitch.

Not for the faint of heart, or nice, soft, saccharin  pop tunez.

• Like 1