Just a shot in the dark regarding Sonible's Smart Bundle...

Steve Patrick

I recently received an email promo from the folks at Sonible that, for me, was too good to pass up.  I currently own their smart gate and smart reverb and have been mightily impressed with both.  And after watching myriad videos on the other three plugs in the bundle (smart eq3, smart comp & smart limiter) I'm sold on their system and performance.

The promo was:  as an owner of one or more of the bundle I could purchase the plugs I didn't yet own for $39 each.  Just go to my account at Sonible, put them into my cart and purchase.  There was no promo/discount code in the email so I figured it would just happen automatically once I logged in.

No such love.  No matter how I tried adding them to my cart and no matter how far I got in the purchase process they rang up at $65 each.  Dern!

I removed them from my cart and sent an email to support.  Since they are in Austria it took a day for a reply but then they started by asking if I owned any of the bundle plugins.  Since I already gave them my email this amused me.  In any case they verified that it was a valid offer but did not tell me how to avail myself of it.

I emailed back stating that I indeed owned two of the plugs already (and they could check in my account...duh) so would they please send instructions on how to get the deal and purchase the remaining plugs.

But so far....crickets.

Anyone else take advantage of this great deal??