Plugin Alliance Brainworx Bundle

cclarry

17 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Their FB page is full of fanboys.

Exact , it s cool and ok but i m afraid Dirk thinks this is the reality , that said he has datas we don t have but , from gs to here to kve , temperature isn t that cool since the "something big coming" debacle ... i dont mind error , thisnthe very nature of humans , the key is how humans react to error : firsty to learn or ego and self satifaction ...thatvis the question ..thats why when read dev answers in threads , it says more than actual infos written ....

43 minutes ago, Zo said:

Exact , it s cool and ok but i m afraid Dirk thinks this is the reality , that said he has datas we don t have but , from gs to here to kve , temperature isn t that cool since the "something big coming" debacle ... i dont mind error , thisnthe very nature of humans , the key is how humans react to error : firsty to learn or ego and self satifaction ...thatvis the question ..thats why when read dev answers in threads , it says more than actual infos written ....

I believe, Zo, after 2-3 months when they have sales stats they will know real reality (tautology ;)

What we can observe over last 2 years (or more?) they are changing every few months a little sale model and trying to find the right one which brings them good profit and spread they brand.

Imho this is not the end of their researches ;)

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

I believe, Zo, after 2-3 months when they have sales stats they will know real reality (tautology ;)

What we can observe over last 2 years (or more?) they are changing every few months a little sale model and trying to find the right one which brings them good profit and spread they brand.

Imho this is not the end of their researches ;)

exact .... 

23 hours ago, Piotr said:

Yes, Brian. You are right. But I didn't say it is offer for everybody and was not trying to justify existence of it for everyone.

In fact there is no such deals , even $29 deals are not so affordable when we would like to have many plugins... Maybe $4 deals ;)

In case that I was considering, you have of course your project with those plugs anyway, so if after some time there is a need to do something different it is still possible at additional cost but no need to buy all those plugins.

To be clear, I have lots of plugins because I prefer to own them. :)

But I am not against concept of subscription as in some case it is very economic and efficient. And in fact I have 1 subscription (Slate) and I am also happy with it (as I like almost all their plugs but I would not be able to buy them all).

Anyway it was only my speculation about reasons from PA and their target for this offer. I can be wrong. Just I can imagine myself if I had good recording tracks and would need to complete mix just buy a subscription for a month to have access to tools without need to buy them (maybe PA, maybe kush, or something else needed). After it I would reender, backup stems (and project of course). You are right it requires some experience but I assume people are aware why they are buying something (including service). If they realized they are wrong it was little risk (in this case 13$). 

And if after year I would need to remake project again differently I can imaging even replacing all plugins with different ones.

Anyway I have no intention to convince anybody to buy subscriptions :)  Just trying to see both sides as sharing both concepts (lots of plugins owned + subscription model). Sorry for not beeing in just one camp ;)

Even not talking about costs, targets, every person has his/her own preference and feel better when following them.

If I were THAT band I would probably use stock plugins, and possibly not even be aware that such a thing as Brainworx existed. It is also likely that I would like to archive the unprocessed takes and occasionally revisit the material. Anyway, I don’t think that would be a viable business model anyway ($13 per year). PA is probably desperately trying to find a (new) way to make a living in this day and age because very few musicians can afford to spend hundreds of dollars on plugins that are just slightly better than stock, with so many other options out there. My 2 cents