Plugin Alliance Brainworx Bundle

cclarry

$12.99 a month.

Brainworx Maniacs, this is for you: bx_bundle

Get ALL the current and future bx_ plugins for just $12.99* per month! 3 Licenses per account, FREE updates & ALL future bx_ plugins will always be added at no extra cost. Includes 38 award-winning Brainworx tools: M/S Mastering, the complete TMT bx_console series, Synthesizer, Guitar & Bass Amps, EQs & Dynamics, Effects, Mix Trix, Metering, and more!

No annual commitment, cancel anytime.

Monthly is the only plan for this bundle. This is the best price offer.

Learn More

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

weren't willing to pay $16.99 for EVERYTHING, then WHY
would pay $12.99 for just the Bx plugins...but, I could be wrong!

I don't think your wrong. In fact, you hit the nail on the head!!

Now where them dollar plugins at??!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cclarry said:

Brainworx Maniacs, this is for you

23 hours ago, cclarry said:

Brainworx Maniacs

What is that, a functional sociopath?

So is Brainworx like the opposite of no-brainer?

I'm such a sane person that I didn't subscribe. So this, was not for me.

4 minutes ago, Grem said:

In fact, you hit the nail on the head!!

Empirically proven antidote for Brainworx.

More bad puns in the next PA thread, coming to a deals-of-a-lifetime forum near you, this lifetime.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Somehow, I don't quite think PA understands that if we
weren't willing to pay $16.99 for EVERYTHING, then WHY
would pay $12.99 for just the Bx plugins...but, I could be wrong!

It all depends on how you spin the marketing machine. You see, if you consider that... err... well... think of it like... oh forget it; I can't think of a way to defend the new pricing model over the previous one.

• Haha 3

I believe they built this offer for different purpose. They didn't think about year subscriptions only monthly so more random and occasional.

So let's consider such case: I don't want to subscribe permanently or invest a lot in great plugins just need to create one mix and would find those plugins useful.

So I would pay just only for 1 month, do mix with those plugins, create processed stems, backup, sell mix to customer and done. If no orders I am stopping subscription if any new orders  I am buying again only 1 month for a gig. 

I think this was their concept in a background for this offer. Probably assuming if that worked for somebody the person would consider buying bigger offer or more permanent if more orders from customers in horizon.

And maybe even more for home recording people who have no lots gigs but from time to time want to mix and publish their own things (let's say once per year).

1 month should be enough for mixing and mastering, when everything is recorded. So a person having all multitracks prepared could buy just 1 month to do needed job, so in such case cost would be 13$ for job done and for year. People especially hobbyists  have often lots plugins on shelves not used, and many month without any gig to earn money (or no at all). So it would be more economic when there is a time (maybe vacation in their real work) to dedicated month for

Disclaimer: I would like not to be considered to be a person who is subscription hater but as subscription lover either ;)

Just analyzing possibilities and cases ;)  From my perspective, I have so many plugins I am secured on every occasion (not including war of course).

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

I believe they built this offer for different purpose. They didn't think about year subscriptions only monthly so more random and occasional.

So let's consider such case: I don't want to subscribe permanently or invest a lot in great plugins just need to create one mix and would find those plugins useful.

So I would pay just only for 1 month, do mix with those plugins, create processed stems, backup, sell mix to customer and done. If no orders I am stopping subscription if any new orders  I am buying again only 1 month for a gig. 

I think this was their concept in a background for this offer. Probably assuming if that worked for somebody the person would consider buying bigger offer or more permanent if more orders from customers in horizon.

And maybe even more for home recording people who have no lots gigs but from time to time want to mix and publish their own things (let's say once per year).

1 month should be enough for mixing and mastering, when everything is recorded. So a person having all multitracks prepared could buy just 1 month to do needed job, so in such case cost would be 13$ for job done and for year. People especially hobbyists  have often lots plugins on shelves not used, and many month without any gig to earn money (or no at all). So it would be more economic when there is a time (maybe vacation in their real work) to dedicated month for

Disclaimer: I would like not to be considered to be a person who is subscription hater but as subscription lover either ;)

Just analyzing possibilities and cases ;)  From my perspective, I have so many plugins I am secured on every occasion (not including war of course).

Places like Waves let you test drive for "x" period of time, so that becoemes a free option under such a scenario.  I can't imagine many users would find a lot of value to subscribe and use for a single month and then not be able to tweak and mix with them again (i.e. needing to start from scratch or completely commit to the steam mixdown).  

I could see a band paying for a couple months to mix/master after doing the in home recording.  But just doesn't seem like a large market or a money making opportunity if that is what the company is going after.

Who knows, a $300 plugin also doesn't have a real market these days in my mind either...which they seem to also offer.  😂

23 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

a $300 plugin also doesn't have a real market these days in my mind

That would have to be one hellava good plugin for me to pay $300 for it.

Unless it's that fabled 'Talent' plugin everyone keeps talking about!!

19 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I can't imagine many users would find a lot of value to subscribe and use for a single month and then not be able to tweak and mix with them again (i.e. needing to start from scratch or completely commit to the steam mixdown).  

Why after having whole month time to mix anything need to tweak it again? After finishing project you would render it to stems and its done.

Worse case scenario. After few months you realized you need to do it differently you could buy another month (so cost rised to 2x13$). But no need to start anything from scratch unless you would need different plugins. Hm, maybe I didn't get it well but I am not quite sure why anybody would need to mix the same project again and again longer than month...

19 minutes ago, Piotr said:

not quite sure why anybody would need to mix the same project again and again longer than month...

I hate to admit this.... I got some projects that I have been mixing for ..... a very long time (use your imagination here!!)

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Grem said:

I hate to admit this.... I got some projects that I have been mixing for ..... a very long time (use your imagination here!!)

I know this very well... :)

But it is because of no deadlines, nobody is pushing you hard to finish quick, you can do it at anytime so no need to rush, etc... :)

But every new not completed thing in suspension is a blocker which affect your good mood, your next work, isn't it? ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

Why after having whole month time to mix anything need to tweak it again? After finishing project you would render it to stems and its done.

Worse case scenario. After few months you realized you need to do it differently you could buy another month (so cost rised to 2x13$). But no need to start anything from scratch unless you would need different plugins. Hm, maybe I didn't get it well but I am not quite sure why anybody would need to mix the same project again and again longer than month...

I'm working under the assumption that someone buying a month of plugins hasn't been mixing for decades.  If the market is a band that just needs a sort term solution for a current project, they likley don't have the experince to do a full project quickly, do it well enough quickly to commit to tape, may very likley need more time and want to revisit over time, as this probably isn't their full time thing.

I've been recording for over 20 years and anything I've recorded more than a couple years ago I still think...I bet I could make it sound better today.  Not to metion I'd never commit effects to stems as my intended storage state.  Sure I might include that as part of the package, but no way would I want to imprint something that I can do better in the future to such a format.

Add to this the notion of being given lets say 20 plugins you have absolutly no experince with prevoiusly and say...mix an album in a month, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen for anyone less than an absolute professional to me.  A month sounds like a long time, but few people want to mix for hours a day every day.  

I wrecked plenty of recordings over the years by doing such a thing (too much reverb or the wrong style of compression come to mind).  

Think about how much better ...And Justice For All would sound if the band had the sources and decided to actually remix and re-master it given access to un alterned orignal recordings ok, and a lack of spite for one band member.  (just one clear example that came to mind).  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I'm working under the assumption that someone buying a month of plugins hasn't been mixing for decades.  If the market is a band that just needs a sort term solution for a current project, they likley don't have the experince to do a full project quickly, do it well enough quickly to commit to tape, may very likley need more time and want to revisit over time, as this probably isn't their full time thing.

I've been recording for over 20 years and anything I've recorded more than a couple years ago I still think...I bet I could make it sound better today.  Not to metion I'd never commit effects to stems as my intended storage state.  Sure I might include that as part of the package, but no way would I want to imprint something that I can do better in the future to such a format.

Add to this the notion of being given lets say 20 plugins you have absolutly no experince with prevoiusly and say...mix an album in a month, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen for anyone less than an absolute professional to me.  A month sounds like a long time, but few people want to mix for hours a day every day.  

I wrecked plenty of recordings over the years by doing such a thing (too much reverb or the wrong style of compression come to mind).  

Think about how much better ...And Justice For All would sound if the band had the sources and decided to actually remix and re-master it given access to un alterned orignal recordings ok, and a lack of spite for one band member.  (just one clear example that came to mind).  

Yes, Brian. You are right. But I didn't say it is offer for everybody and was not trying to justify existence of it for everyone.

In fact there is no such deals , even $29 deals are not so affordable when we would like to have many plugins... Maybe $4 deals ;)

In case that I was considering, you have of course your project with those plugs anyway, so if after some time there is a need to do something different it is still possible at additional cost but no need to buy all those plugins.

To be clear, I have lots of plugins because I prefer to own them. :)

But I am not against concept of subscription as in some case it is very economic and efficient. And in fact I have 1 subscription (Slate) and I am also happy with it (as I like almost all their plugs but I would not be able to buy them all).

Anyway it was only my speculation about reasons from PA and their target for this offer. I can be wrong. Just I can imagine myself if I had good recording tracks and would need to complete mix just buy a subscription for a month to have access to tools without need to buy them (maybe PA, maybe kush, or something else needed). After it I would reender, backup stems (and project of course). You are right it requires some experience but I assume people are aware why they are buying something (including service). If they realized they are wrong it was little risk (in this case 13$). 

And if after year I would need to remake project again differently I can imaging even replacing all plugins with different ones.

Anyway I have no intention to convince anybody to buy subscriptions :)  Just trying to see both sides as sharing both concepts (lots of plugins owned + subscription model). Sorry for not beeing in just one camp ;)

Even not talking about costs, targets, every person has his/her own preference and feel better when following them.