Duh... moment.

Kurre

Yesterday i couldn't get notes from my midikeyboard.

It took me probably half an hour of fiddling (which where a waste of time) to come up with the solution.

I suddenly "DUH..." remembering the pc restarts, because of registry changes i made. Mainly manual cleaning.

I also found TTS-1 was helpful. You could confirm the audio was working with a mouseclick.

Solution: Shut down Cakewalk - turn off the midikeyboard - restart the pc - start Cakewalk - turn on midikeyboard.

Hey Don't feel bad .

Two  weeks ago I was recording a guitar part through a mini amp that I have set up on top of my sound card . From where I sit I can't see the little amp because my 17 inch  lap top screen hides my mini rig and my sound card ...

I have to stand over my lap top to set my tone and dial in my gain staging

I had shut the amp off when I decided to get a cup of coffee and take a little break . ...  I had forgotten this relevant factor  due to the enhancing quality's of a little  Green Herbal and I ain't talking Tea .  .

After I had returned from my break all energized ,  I spent about 40 nerve-racking min's trying to figure out what had happened to my killer guitar tone .

Yep, that's about how long it took before I realized I had shut the amp off 🤣   Hhmmmm,   True Confessions....ain't they something  ? 🤪

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1