Hello everybody ,

Last night  I recorded myself  playing one of my Tele's over this weeks Twanger Central  backing track . Week 210 .

My guitar playing on this song is one continuous take ( no comps or punch ins ) . My performance was my second recording attempt after a quick test run through to set levels and get a rough idea of what kind of chops I had on tap  . 

I had a lot of fun playing over the track and I'm posting this for grins and giggles

As always I hope some one enjoys and gets something out of my geetar playing ...

Here's the B T for anyone who has an interest in playing over the tune .

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 3

On 9/2/2019 at 5:52 AM, RikF said:

Hey Kenny, nice one, that’s some pretty  tasty licks/runs there😜 Makes me want to play!

Rik

Thanks Rik !

On 9/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, amiller said:

Cool...”sounds like you had fun.😊

I Sure Did 🥰 thanks

On 9/2/2019 at 11:58 AM, freddy j said:

This is indeed a fun song.  This also is indeed some excellent guitar playing!!!

Hi Freddy ! thank you for the kind word .

20 hours ago, Old Joad said:

sweet, I love the sound of the telecaster, damn you can really make that bad boy sing...

that was a nice thing to say . Thank You !

all the best,

Kenny

Hi Kenny. I can do a take almost as good musically as that but have to sit in Melodyne in an week to make it sound as good as this. Haha.

Great playing. This things is beyond music genere and style. Well the guitar makes the "style" and the rest is fun! This is what I heard, at least! And again great plainig and also great sound.

On 9/4/2019 at 6:37 AM, ØSkald said:

Hi Kenny. I can do a take almost as good musically as that but have to sit in Melodyne in an week to make it sound as good as this. Haha.

🥰

On 9/4/2019 at 6:37 AM, ØSkald said:

Great playing. This things is beyond music genere and style. Well the guitar makes the "style" and the rest is fun! This is what I heard, at least! And again great plainig and also great sound.

ØSkald , I'm glad you dug my guitar playing . It means a lot to me .

On 9/4/2019 at 8:40 AM, daryl1968 said:

you are a star Kenny! Sounds the biz

I wished upon a Star  when I was a little boy  and here's where I ended up ..

My gratitude extends to the fact that  I'm in real good company w artists such as yourself  here .

On 9/6/2019 at 4:39 AM, Grem said:

Sounded great Kenny. I could hear the fun and see you enjoying yourself as the song went on. Good work.

Grem ,

I'm glad you can hear the fun in my playing .

Sometimes my life can feel like a real ball and a chain . My guitar playing is like the key that unlocks that weight off my shoulders so I can be free to play and soar like a little birdie chirping with out a care in the world  on top of the tree tops ...

all the best,

Kenny

• Like 2