X-Change Collections

cclarry

Got my Producer bundle today. Came with a booklet and a USB drive.

I had registered Amplitube Metal and was wondering if that would qualify for the Group Buy since it's a new product that qualifies in the list but I'm not getting any new picks added to the promotion page.

Not seeing any crossgrade path from T-Racks 3 Deluxe to 5 Deluxe either so bummer. :(

@TerraSin If you buy TR5 then the other plugins from Deluxe will get upgraded automatically, and TR5 itself is worth getting. No upgrade path from v3 or 4 to v5 though unfortunately so yes, this one is a bummer indeed. But the Amplitube Metal stuff should get you qualified in the GB, unless I'm missing something. You better get the ticket and/or contact Peter/Ryan.

Edited by chris.r
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, chris.r said:

No upgrade path from v3 or 4 to v5

This is correct. When TR5 came out there was a lot of complaining because there were no upgrade path for users of TR. But to play devil's advocate here, if you are a TR user, you should have Jam Points. And you can use Jam Points to lower the intro price to something more acceptable.

If you registered TR 3 you should have some Jam Points and can use those to bring the cost down.

• Like 1

Just now, Grem said:

This is correct. When TR5 came out there was a lot of complaining because there were no upgrade path for users of TR. But to play devil's advocate here, if you are a TR user, you should have Jam Points. And you can use Jam Points to lower the intro price to something more acceptable.

If you registered TR 3 you should have some Jam Points and can use those to bring the cost down.

Yup, I do have Jam Points. Not too worried about it at the moment since I have a bunch of GB picks now and I need to see what I'd actually need. I figured there would be a way to crossgrade. There does seem to be a crossgrade to Max though so I'll look into that if I find I like using T-Racks.

38 minutes ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

I bought the producer bundle and have registered online but I am still waiting for a security code to be emailed to me to complete the registration.  Anybody know how long it takes to receive the email?

Mine took only a minute to get from them. I'd try it again.

1 minute ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Yes I have registered over and over and still no email.....its been over 3 hours. One of the reviewers on Musiciansfriend hadn't received an email even after 2 DAYS.  I have checked my spam folder and no luck.

Did you try on a different email?

• 8 months later...

For anyone that bought this, were you able to get a Presonus Studio One license key?  Did the key come written in the included booklet? This is on sale again, and I'm interested in getting it for the sole purpose of getting Studio One Producer 2.0, though I'm worried that this email activation has longer since stopped working and I won't be able to do anything with it.

marob, a bundle ID came in the Xchange Producer box that was mailed to me. I registered this ID at the xchangemarket.net website. I was then emailed a security code which I entered on the website. Then, presto, the serial numbers were emailed to me.  I had no problems getting Presonus Studio One Producer 2.0 and Groove3 set up.  I haven't tried the others. I'm happy with the purchase, which I think was $40.

• Like 1