Groove Monkee September Savings - Save up to 45% Until 9/16

Reid Rosefelt

7 minutes ago, Grem said:

Groove Monkee has got some really good midi drum loops. They work well with EZD2 and Jamstix. I use them all the time.

I really like them too.  What's great is they provide the files to put them in all your drum programs.  I use them with Addictive Drums, all the NI Abbey Road series, and Groove Agent.   You get a LOT more MIDI with their packages than you do with the ones for Addictive Drums, and the quality is very high.

Also the developer was really helpful in helping me get the new version of Groove Agent to work. 

Support is great. Everytime I ever had a question, his response was quick.

I forgot to mention all the stuff that comes with a pack you buy. And besides the installers for different programs, you get the raw midi files to use as you like.

The quality of the midi, all the different formats provided, and the outstanding price makes this a "got to have in the tool box."

7 hours ago, Scott R. Garrigus said:

get an additional 25% off using the DigiFreq coupon code: dfq25

Well I went to get the 'buy 4 get 1 free' deal, then tried to add Scott's code in and it would not let me do that. I could only use one code at a time. And using Scott's code got me the best deal. But I held off due to me thinking I could get an 'additional' discount, but could not.

[edit] I sent in a email to GM to see if it is suppose to work. Will update when I get some info.

[Update] You can not use both codes at the same time. IWO, you can't get one free and use Scott's code at the same time/purchase.

But when purchasing one, two, or three pack, or one of the big bundles, use Scott's code. You will get off a good chunk.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 6:10 AM, Scott R. Garrigus said:

get an additional 25% off using the DigiFreq coupon code: dfq25

Apparently not. I tried to use it and could not. It kept saying "Not a valid code."

Sent a email to support and got this response:

Sorry for any confusion but we've suspended 3rd party coupons during the sale.

Thank you,

Russ
Groove Monkee

That is a shame. I had three packs in my cart. 35.95 total. Minus 25% would be 26.99 for 3 packs.

I did have four in cart to get the free pack. 47.80 total. Minus 25% would be 35.95 for 5 packs.

Now I might just get one.

Maybe.

[edit]

For comparison, using B4GOF deal, I would pay 47.80 for 5 packs.

Regular price: 5 packs at regular price= $99.75

Edited by Grem

If you leave the items in your basket you'll receive an email offering you 20 per cent discount. That is still valid.

19 minutes ago, Grem said:

Apparently not. I tried to use it and could not. It kept saying "Not a valid code."

Sent a email to support and got this response:

Sorry for any confusion but we've suspended 3rd party coupons during the sale.

Thank you,

Russ
Groove Monkee

That is a shame. I had three packs in my cart. 35.95 total. Minus 25% would be 26.99 for 3 packs.

I did have four in cart to get the free pack. 47.80 total. Minus 25% would be 35.95 for 5 packs.

Now I might just get one.

Maybe.

[edit]

For comparison, using B4GOF deal, I would pay 47.80 for 5 packs.

Regular price: 5 packs at regular price= $99.75

1 minute ago, musical said:

If you leave the items in your basket you'll receive an email offering you 20 per cent discount. That is still valid.

Been in the cart for two days. Haven't recieved anything... yet. They are still in there!! : )

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:36 AM, Tiger The Frog said:

Drum Loop Packs are $11.95.    Buy 4 packs, get a 5th free! 

More info HERE

How did you get the 5th one for free?

I picked four and also used the GMCR20 code, but didn't see anything about the 5th.

4 hours ago, Mesh said:

How did you get the 5th one for free?

I picked four and also used the GMCR20 code, but didn't see anything about the 5th.

If you put 5 in your basket and then use the code you get one for free.

If you already bought the four, send an email to them and they will get back to you shrotly. Their support has always been top notch. 

I just had a recent go around with them and they worked with me till I was more than satisfied. Give 'em a chance, they will make it right. 

• Like 1