Plugin-Alliance Labor Day Flash Sale

cclarry

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Fixed...I was just reading the Softube thread before I posted this,
so it was stuck in my head...lol

You need some rest homie !!

Ā 

By the way there's a sale going for softube also , was waiting for it to get me monoment bass ;)Ā witch is 67 $ at sellers !!

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

I get that they have to make their subscription seem like good value, but some of the prices for their new plugins are ridiculous! It's possible to get plugins that are near indistinguishable in a blind test for so much less. I have to wonder how they make up these new prices.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, antler said:

I get that they have to make their subscription seem like good value, but some of the prices for their new plugins are ridiculous! It's possible to get plugins that are near indistinguishable in a blind test for so much less. I have to wonder how they make up these new prices.

Well for the focusrite at least you better buy a focusrite scarlet interface and you'll get it for free lolĀ 

The first four plugins on sale are really good plugins. All four are top notch. I have them all. But I paid a lot less than what they are asking now.

And wanna know what the big "Gottcha" is? I put all four in my cart to see what the dynamic discount would be. ZERO! No dynamic discount at all. Lame. Really lame. : (

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, antler said:

Ā Even Waves has tried to backpedal.