And My 2nd Favorite DAW is now Bandlab's Mix Editor

Steev

Wowzer, I never thought I'd live to see the day when I could jam and collaborate with anybody, anywhere, anytime, anyway, anyhow over the Internet on a "Cloud" based multi track DAW, complete with an ever growing and sizable selections of FX plugins, that literally SHATTERS and breaks the chains of recording on any one specific platform.

It doesn't matter if you're recording on a Mac or PC, doesn't matter if you work in Pro Tools or Cakewalk, and it doesn't matter if you have either DAW or even know how to operate a computer, you can record your tracks or compose with loops  directly from your Android or iPhone smartphone... And invite, work on & share your ideas with like minded musicians and artists.. Then PUBLISH your music projects and share them with EVERYBODY!

And it's almost too much fun doing exactly that and meeting, jamming, and collaborating with artists from all around the world in all types of genre with all artists on types of skill levels. From jamming on our favorite classic cover songs (the best way I know how to meet like minded artists), to collaborating and developing original songs (with your favorite like minded artists).

Anyone here like "The Eagles" and would like to join in and jam on 

Ly'in Eyes (an Eagles Jam by Steev w Jenniferwren)

Be our Guest(s)

The Bakers Team at Bandlab have come a long way developing the Mix Editor, it has AMAZING power and functionality for a DAW that isn't even installed on my computer..

Edited by Steev
  • Like 2