Fix for plug-in settings lost when loading projects coming soon

Noel Borthwick

On Topic  (:  - I have been working with Noel for a  while on the Waves - lost perimeters.  I have been randomly losing plugin settings for about 2 years!  No rhyme or reason why.  It is now a pure joy not to have to save the file every 5 min and worry if the plugin perimeters would be recalled.  I am so grateful to have this fix.  I received emails all hours of the night from Noel as he worked on this bug.  I'm pretty sure many of the email weren't sent between 9-5 :)  I realize it only affected a few users, but I am one of those. There was also a Pro Q3 lost envelope that happened sometime that seemed to get fixed as well.

Thanks!

Now - back to making some music!

• Like 2

Just want to give everyone a heads up. As I stated before, I have always had trouble with ALL of my AIR plugins not retaining the presets or tweaks when reopening a project. Noel was kind enough to work on the problem and it seems to have been successful!!! I am now able to use the AIR plugs with CbB not having any problems remembering the settings when the project is reopened!!!! HUGE kudos to my guy, Noel!!!

• Like 4