Softube Tape $39

bluzdog

Get Tape – Get Money Off – Get Reel 

Working on music in a computer is awesome. We all love it. The convenience, the clarity, the speed from one idea to the next.

But sometimes we miss the rough, rich, creamy, human warmth of imperfection that analog gear brought.

That's why we made Tape – a plug-in which (via our industry-leading component modelling and physical modelling technologies) emulates not one but three vintage tape machines.

Glue your tracks together with the subtle saturation, compression, and tone-shaping inherent in the all-analog medium of Tape. And this weekend only, do it for just $39. That's a whopping 60% off!

Don't miss out – Tape just $39 today!

Offer valid until September 1st, 2019. May not be combined with any other offer.
https://www.softube.com/tape?utm_source=Softube+Newsletter&utm_campaign=2cd447ed77-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_08_22_11_50_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_97a92143ea-2cd447ed77-33899565#/

13 minutes ago, Tiger The Frog said:

How do you all think this compares with other tape plugins?   For example, Waves, u-he, the IK Multimedia ones, Slate Digital, etc.

I remember this went for sale before (maybe Black Friday?),  but I don't remember the price.  It might even have been less than this.

It's a decent Tape sim, and if you use Studio One, being a Mix FX, is a major BONUS.
So far, my favorite Tape Sim is the IK 24...it can really add some panache.

Last sale it was $49...so this one is $10 cheaper, and the lowest it's been offered
for... 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alisa said:

IIRC, it's been offered for $29 last summer. Anyway, just demoed it. With moderate settings can't tell it from the Softube Saturation knob, which is free. Am I missing something?

Oh yeah...forgot about that sale...and I bought it at that price...DERH!