Reality Quiz

Will

Without second guessing yourself, simply put down the quickest, most common sense answer you have for each of these questions. I'll write the answers in the next post.

Question 1 – What is the name of this animated family of bears?

bears.jpg

Question  2 – In the Disney movie, Snow White, when the wicked queen looks in her mirror, fill in the missing two words here of what she says: “________   _______ on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”

Question 3 – Fill in the missing word where Mr. Rogers sang the opening theme song to his children’s TV show “It’s a beautiful day in  ___  neighborhood.”

Question 4 – Fill in the missing word of what Darth Vader says to Luke in Star Wars: “  ________  , I am your father.”

Question 5 – About what year (as close as you can guess) do you remember having first heard that Nelson Mandela died?

Question 6 – Complete this sentence: “Thanksgiving falls on the  _________  Thursday in November.

Edited by Will Hackett
  • Like 1

I have a digital typesetting business on the side. I just started proofreading and formatting (laying it out for publishing) a novel by an older Jewish gentleman about life in the Jewish resorts up in the Borscht Belt of the Catskills during the 60's. I've already learned more about borscht, flanken, knishes and Dr. Brown’s Cel-Ray then any sane person would want to know. Outside there's about ten inches of snow. What a life. If there really are parallel worlds, this would be a good day to visit one.