IK Labor Day Deals

cclarry

Thanks Larry. 

Sweetwater doesn't do free shipping to the UK and IK's site is still showing normal price for me. I will wait and see if anything changes later though 🤔
Also, I wonder if IK did reduce the price for labor day then they might not allow use of jampoints.

I will keep an eye out though, cheers.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Good morning Zinc,

I don't know about the shipping details to UK, but Amazon has it for $249 right  HERE. 

(will keep my eye open for deals on this.... ;) )

Cheers Mesh!

Just checked Amazon UK and it's normal price ☹️.   Shipping from Amazon US is 73.96 USD 😲

20 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Cheers Mesh!

Just checked Amazon UK and it's normal price ☹️.   Shipping from Amazon US is 73.96 USD 😲

:(

I wouldn't mind getting it for you and shipping it, but we're getting ready for hurricane Dorian to hit us this weekend. Otherwise, it would've been no problem mate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

:(

I wouldn't mind getting it for you and shipping it, but we're getting ready for hurricane Dorian to hit us this weekend. Otherwise, it would've been no problem mate. 

No probs Mesh but thanks for the thought...hope you manage to weather the storm! Looks like a nasty one 😬 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Ordered...if it meets my expectations I'll be selling my 
Apollo Twin USB with a bunch of plugins included
for a good price - it's like new, so if someone is looking
for one let me know...I'll make you a heck of a deal!

I think you will love it, i just set my Axe I/O up as I am replacing my older Roland Quad Capture. Believe the hype this is built for us guitarists and I think I will enjoy my DAW mixing work a lot more with this unit. I am glad i took the plunge. Kudo's to IK Multimedia. I wish this was around a few years back, technology is an amazing thing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Stow said:

I think you will love it, i just set my Axe I/O up as I am replacing my older Roland Quad Capture. Believe the hype this is built for us guitarists and I think I will enjoy my DAW mixing work a lot more with this unit. I am glad i took the plunge. Kudo's to IK Multimedia. I wish this was around a few years back, technology is an amazing thing!

THAT is why I'm buying it!
As a guitarist primarily, it seems more suited to 
my forte!

Hmmmm. Not that I *need* it but I do have $55 in jam points bringing it down to $244.99.

I just wish it could be used simultaneously with my RME in ASIO mode. IIRC it uses its own proprietary drivers (Mesh knows better than I on this).   

5 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Hmmmm. Not that I *need* it but I do have $55 in jam points bringing it down to $244.99.

I just wish it could be used simultaneously with my RME in ASIO mode. IIRC it uses its own proprietary drivers (Mesh knows better than I on this).   

Save your Jampoints and buy from Amazon for the same price!

29 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Just wish it could be used simultaneously with my RME in ASIO mode. IIRC it uses its own proprietary drivers (Mesh knows better than I on this).   

While not the designed usage for AXE I/O and I'm not sure about your RME, ASIO4ALL would help you link the AXE I/O with other (WDM) audio interfaces  devices. Mac handles aggregate devices a little better than Windows in this aspect via the Audio MIDI Set Up in Utilities, but I hope this info helps.