you will not abide

Jesse Screed

OK, after listening to this again,  I realize there is something wrong with the drums.  They sound way off.  What I think happened is that the  drums were set to omni and when I recorded the pitch bend for the bass it also reacted with the drums.  I will put a new mix up later, and then this song will be mostly weird instead of totally weird.

https://www.soundclick.com/html5/v4/player.cfm?songID=13915426

but I will leave this up until that time, I must be off to the daily grind.

Edited by Jesse Screed
problems
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, garybrun said:

I dont know how you do it Jesse.
Another weird one...  only you can do it!

Yes, it's all I got today.

OK, after listening to this again,  I realize there is something wrong with the drums.  They sound way off.  What I think happened is that the  drums were set to omni and when I recorded the pitch bend for the bass it also reacted with the drums.  I will put a new mix up later, and then this song will be mostly weird instead of totally weird.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, garybrun said:

By the way!
"Weird" was a compliment. 🙂
I have never heard music like yours ...  you are unique!

Agreed!! 

15 minutes ago, Johnbee58 said:

Some of your stuff should be studied at Berklee.

😉John B

That may be going a bit too far!! But a Ric Beato video "What Makes This Song Great"

: )

On 8/29/2019 at 7:15 PM, Grem said:

That may be going a bit too far!! But a Ric Beato video "What Makes This Song Great"

: )

I'd like to see that episode,😎  Beato always talks about how he played punk back in the day, but he never reviews alternative music.

and besides Jesse is way to sacred to be mucking around with the likes of Beato...

• Haha 1

Ha ----- I keep saying each posting by you is my favourite.  I know they can't all be my favourite but ----oh well, I'll say it again.  This is my favourite until next time.  I like the stop and start pauses and the drums sound perfect to me.  Ya, that ending was ------- (terminal pause)

Good stuff Jesse!!!