Plugin Boutique Exclusive Ozone 8 Sale

cclarry

46 minutes ago, sarine said:

iZotope mixing tools sales have been on for how many months now? I can't even tell when one sale ends and another starts, it all just blends together.

45 minutes ago, cclarry said:

This is the lowest I've seen for 08A, other than in the MPS 2.1 offer...

Just tried to buy the MPS2.1 offer from JRR but it won't let me because apparently I live in the wrong country so it would seem that sales vary by location.

Just now, paulo said:

Just tried to buy the MPS2.1 offer from JRR but it won't let me because apparently I live in the wrong country so it would seem that sales vary by location.

Just change your country to the US...then you can buy it

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just change your country to the US...then you can buy it

I'm not sure if that would work - I tried that before with something else (not JRR) and then my credit card was rejected because the address given did not match the cardholder's address. I've emailed Uncle E to see what, if anything, can be done.

Just now, paulo said:

I'm not sure if that would work - I tried that before with something else (not JRR) and then my credit card was rejected because the address given did not match the cardholder's address. I've emailed Uncle E to see what, if anything, can be done.

Others here have done it...just so you know

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2019 at 3:58 PM, Fleer said:

Listen to the Man. 

The king is always right. 

He might be right about others having done it, but as I suspected changing location does allow me to add to cart, but I can't pay as it won't accept credit card payment.

29 minutes ago, paulo said:

He might be right about others having done it, but as I suspected changing location does allow me to add to cart, but I can't pay as it won't accept credit card payment.

It should redirect you to Paypal, where you CAN use your credit card

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It should redirect you to Paypal, where you CAN use your credit card

I tried Larry, but nothing happens. I have emailed JRR yesterday and today to ask what to do but no reply so far. To add insult to injury they just sent me an email reminding me that the offer ends today.😣😊

If they offer a solution  in time then I'll get it, if they don't I'm sure I'll manage to live without it.

• Sad 1