Vegas Post 365 its ok for first 12 months but...

Øyvind Skald

Available now on special offer: get your first 12 months for only € 22,19/month instead of € 36,99/month.

Starting the 13th month, pay only € 36,99/month.

Isnt that a little steeph. I guess you get more in the Vegas Post pack than the Vegas Pro. But do they think we are rich or something?

https://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/int/vegas-post/specifications/#productMenu

On 8/28/2019 at 3:37 PM, Jim Roseberry said:

I'd like to try it out.   Thus far, I haven't seen a link to download a trial version.

It's similar to the Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop).

I'm productive with Adobe... but After Effects can get sluggish (especially with larger projects).

I am Vegas user myself and I love the workflow. But my version, previos version, Vegas Pro 16 cannot  use some Nvidia  cards ar rendering engine. I dont know why. But I have to use my CPU. Its ok for me because I dont use it for tonns for effects, and my videos are mostly music related. But It is irritating. 

Another thing is that they have fixed it now, it seems (not compleetly sure) and then its dumb to switch to Adobe just for that. Start over with learning the all the features again. So I would stick to what I had. But I havent seen Vegas  Post in action yet tho.

And would sertanly not go for the 365. Fist year it is ok priced. Not good, but you can live with it.  But  € 36,99/month after first year is just ridiculess when you also has to pay for much pluggins and other stuff...