What happened to the old Cakewalk forum?

Jesse Jost

3 hours ago, Jesse Jost said:

Hiya folks - less-vague freeze date for the old forums:

Wed, Jan 16, 2019

Edit: Adding emojis to convey sense of warmth and security

🍰🤗

I'm sure you will add a popup or something on the old forum, telling folks what's happening. I still see posts over there from people who seem as if they don't even know that Gibson shut down Cakewalk. (OK, maybe not that clueless, but not aware of the new forum and Cakewalk by Bandlab.)

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:07 PM, Jesse Jost said:

Hiya folks - less-vague freeze date for the old forums:

Wed, Jan 16, 2019

🍰🤗

That seems fair to me. To be honest this forum has been everything I thought it would be and then some. So I see no need to use the old forums except maybe to make one last post for old times sake. You guys have done a great job on the transition from old to new

* Would like to see more sub-category's though.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:07 AM, Jesse Jost said:

🍰🤗

On 1/9/2019 at 7:59 AM, HIBI said:

^ "Cake" and "something"...

Some emojis are displayed as a square. Only me? Anyone else?

On 1/9/2019 at 8:43 AM, Iva Biggin said:

No, 'Cake' and "Smiley Face"

Okay... I can't see Smiley Face. Probably only me. It may be caused by my Japanese environment. :/

Regarding the request for "Deals", if people want to sell their Mixing/Mastering services and others are seeking semi-pro help in mixing of their own DAW recordings, what type of forum would those get posted in?  Do we need a special forum for services?  

• Jesse Jost changed the title to What happened to the old Cakewalk forum?
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, jorgef.lyra@gmail.com said:

bom dia alguem sabe me informar como registrar meu produto VS20   original perdi minha senha e nao posso ciar outra conta porque  o sistema esta desativado de criar nova conta

Google translation:  good morning does anyone know how to tell me how to register my original VS20 product I lost my password and I can't create another account because the system is disabled from creating a new account

English reply:  Gibson closed the Sonar / Cakewalk store years ago so you can not create a new account to register a product.   Email Support@Cakewalk.com and they can reset a forgotten password.

Google translation:  Gibson fechou a loja Sonar / Cakewalk anos atrás, então você não pode criar uma nova conta para registrar um produto.  Envie um e-mail para Support@Cakewalk.com e eles poderão redefinir uma senha esquecida.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1