Good night - New(?) Song

Øyvind Skald

Thank you guys.

It's not a "metal" song, but  I tried to be true to the song that puped up when trying to sleep. Do anyone of you get that?

Max marting got "Hit me, baby, one omre thime" that way. He recorded it on a small tape recorder. And noone wantet it before he showed it the the pre production of Britheys first album.Funny right? But for me it is important to always record or at least take notes on songs I get at night.

Edited by ØSkald
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 11:03 PM, ØSkald said:

Thank you guys.

It's not a "metal" song, but  I tried to be true to the song that puped up when trying to sleep. Do anyone of you get that?

Max marting got "Hit me, baby, one omre thime" that way. He recorded it on a small tape recorder. And noone wantet it before he showed it the the pre production of Britheys first album.Funny right? But for me it is important to always record or at least take notes on songs I get at night.

Hi bro, awesome little tune, you couldn't be more right about Max Martin, that guy went on to write some huge hits for Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi.

just to name a few,

BTW I wouldn't worry to much about being sued.

Edited by Old Joad
  • Like 1

That was nice . You sang like an Angel .

I felt like a child comforted and safe  during the first half of the song . Near the end when the strings and other sounds came in I got a glimmer of the awesome power of The Love  that permeates and resonates throughout all of what is good in Creation .

Kenny

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...