Concrete Limiter v 1.0.2.18 install failure

Scheffer

4 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Can you expand on "it doesn't work"? Were there errors displayed during the installation, or did it seem to install OK but did not show up in your fx lists?

The installation process stopped just after the choice of the language, with a pop-up : "Impossible to find the requested version on your system. Install the correct version to install this patch".
So it is a patch ?!
And, i repeat that the install seemed to be ok on Sonar X2.
So ???

Edited by Scheffer

Yes, the plug-in predates CCC but it is one that was one of the few plug-ins that was updated to use the tool.

Loaded up CCC to verify the installer is there.

Usually when an installer is CCC complaint,  best results are had using the tool.

17 minutes ago, scook said:

Does this mean 64bit X2 is installed on the same PC now and the limiter is available in X2 but unavailable in CbB?

No, two different PC.

And the Concrete Limiter v 1.01 is ok in Sonar by BL.
The problem appeared when i tried to install the v 1.02 on the PC which runs Sonar by BL.
On the other one, which runs Sonar X2, it looked like the install of v 1.02 was ok - no pop up or other alert.

I used the CCC right now, and it seems that it has done the installation properly (but in fact i can't control which version of CL is actually running ; is it possible ?). 

Edited by Scheffer

Right-click the body of the PC module for the about screen option or open

C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\ProChannelConcreteLimiter

and right-click on ProChannelConcreteLimiter_64.dll to open the context menu, select Properties and check out the details tab for file/product version info and modified date.

I confirm that on my 2nd PC, on which is installed Sonar X2, the version of the Concrete Limiter is the V 1.02,
and that the install process didn't need to use the CCC.

That is why i have been surprised when i tried to install the v 1.02 on my 1st PC, with Sonar by BL, unsuccessfully.