CbB Freezes or Crashes, so far Every Time

insub

In the two or three times I've tried to check out CbB so far, it has froze or crashed after a few minutes. Literally, every time. 
Hoping for some thought on why this might be.

I'm only importing a few FLAC files recorded in REAPER. I'm pretty sure I've used WAV files too, same problem.
No FX loaded on any track. No MIDI. No VSTs loaded. Just a few tracks of audio, that's all.

Just playing back a few tracks and clicking around the UI, seems to cause CbB to freeze up or crash.

Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 build 18362.295
HP Z200 Workstation
Xeon X3470 CPU @ 2.93 GHz
16 GB RAM

MOTU Audio Express USB interface with latest driver.

I normally use REAPER, but my band has decided to use BandLab to remotely create new songs between rehearsals. The BandLab web app is a little too sparse for my preference.
I'm brand new to Cakewalk (well last used it about 16 yrs ago), but not new to DAWs. Been using REAPER exclusively since 2014.

Thanks for quick response.

There is no Minidumps folder, so I guess CbB has always froze or hung up. Maybe it has never crashed before.

I will try to get a dump file manually via Task Manager as in that article.

Thanks for sharing!

Just now, I could not get CbB to freeze.

I think the culprit is Microsoft OneDrive and CbB's default record paths. I paused OneDrive after the last freeze, then used Task Manager to get CbB (unresponsive) to close.

So, this time when I ran CbB, OneDrive was already paused, and it did not hang up!

I will check into the default record paths of CbB and see if I can assign them to a folder on another drive or location that is not being backed up be OneDrive.