Nembrini Audio - 60% off Marshall & Soldano amp sims till end of August

Christian Jones

Nembrini Audio is currently having a 60% off sale till end of August on two of their amp sims, the MRH810 (Marshall JCM800) and BST100 (Soldano SLO 100). Both normally $137 each, till end of August they are $54.80 each w/ code AMPS60OFF - these are "Next Gen" amp sims.  I'm currently demoing both.

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/mrh810-lead-series-guitar-amplifier

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/bst100-guitar-amplifier

So having demoed both of these the last couple days.. if anyone is in the market for what has to be the best Marshall JCM800 sim on the market you should score MRH810 while it's still that price. I hate to say it but it's probably even worth the $137. Over the last week I've demoed every known piece meal Marshall sim worth demoing and hands down the Nembrini was the best of them. Generally you're not supposed to dime the gain on amp sims as they get a little fizzy and digital artifact-y up there, but this the Nemrini actually defaults w/ the gain dimed and it sounds amazing w/o any of that crap. The IRs are great too and I didn't even think to try my Ownhammers w/ it yet. This post isn't meant as a review, but I'll say that Kuassa Caliburn was pretty awesome too and I preferred it over Spark - and you can get Caliburn right now for $35 (down from $50) and if I was a collector of sims I'd get it, but I settled on Nembrini.

The Nembrini Soldano was great for that Green Day, Foo Fighters and general super high quality punk and hair metal distortion and if that were my thing that'd be the amp I'd get. I use basically a stoner doom sound with a Warmoth baritone and the MRH810 is where it's at. fyi

• Like 3

Lol yeah I decided I needed the best Marshall sim available about a month after that intro price was over and I discovered that brand. I can be a bit ocd about deals sometimes but one thing I won't do anymore is keep up w/ the price of something *after I bought it* to see if I could've gotten a better deal I mean why did I used to do that to myself? 😑

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

but one thing I won't do anymore is keep up w/ the price of something *after I bought it* to see if I could've gotten a better deal I mean why did I used to do that to myself? 😑

always a losing game