What were your favorite recent deals?

Reid Rosefelt

8 hours ago, Grem said:

I couldn't get that working in CbB. What are you using it in?

The problem i had was the play button in CbB would not work when Hatefish was put on a track which is essential to be able to use Hatefish.

I found out that if i had an audiofile on a track in the same project the play button worked. Then i just mute the audiofile to concentrate on Hatefish alone.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 9:02 AM, musical said:

Well, looking at the software I have received for zilch since owning a Focusrite interface...

1. Addictive Keys
  2. Ujam Iron
  3. Ableton Live Lite
  4. Scarlett Plugin Suite
  5. Novation Bass Station
  6. Red Plugin Suite
  7. Softube Time and Tone (TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Drawmer S73)
  8. Audiority
  9. Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2 and Pivot
  10. Sonarworks for six months
  11. Mastering the Mix
  12. BIAS AMP 2 LE
  13. Exponential Audio R2 Reverb
  14. Flux Studio Session Analyzer
  15. D16 Syntorus
  16. BIAS FX LE 2
  17. NUGEN Audio Stereoizer Elements
  18. vielklang LE
  19. Accusonus Regroover Essential
  20. AAS Session bundle
  21. AudioThing Valve Filter, Valve Exciter and SR-88
  22. SoundRadix SurferEQ 2 Boogie
  23. D16 Sigmund Delay
  24. Eventide EQuivocate
  25. 2 x AAS Sound Packs

I bought the 2i4 for £90 and sold it for £70. So, for two years of use and all this software, it cost me £20. And I will get still more software.

Why the hate for Focusrite?

Hey mate, I registered my 2i2 (first gen), and I can download 1 and 2 already, the other ones are not available, is that normal?

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Hey mate, I registered my 2i2 (first gen), and I can download 1 and 2 already, the other ones are not available, is that normal?

After you register, you can download the software bundle that came with your interface and the current offer. Every time the offer changes, you'll have something else to download. You can only get the previous offers with a Tardis or sometimes they do a bundle of earlier offers as the offer.

4 minutes ago, musical said:

After you register, you can download the software bundle that came with your interface and the current offer. Every time the offer changes, you'll have something else to download. You can only get the previous offers with a Tardis or sometimes they do a bundle of earlier offers as the offer.

Alrighy mate, thanks, as to why I hate it (not anymore)... it was because when I bought it I didn't have a penny, it took all I had to buy it, and it had very low output volume, it was a joke. That was 2012 when these interfaces were released? Now, I undust it, because my Tascam 16x08 sucks (output to harsh), my Uphoria 404hd (Behringer) has a better out put but still stucks (still harsh, not not as much as the Tascam) and since I had a Mbox original (Focusrite converters or something?) I swore that thing sounded great. So, after all this try and error, it suddenly hit me since the drivers were updated, why not try it again? (Because I have better gear now, a Yamaha receiver to power up my Yamaha NS244 monitors, DT Pro 990 headphones, Beyerdynamic) and yeah, I was right, my 2 newest/latest interfaces "colored" the output horribly, and this 2i2 sounds great, I can't believe all the journey I had to travel to reach this point. Strings with this interface through my monitors sound amazing, bass, vocals.. ok, everything, lol. Now I know if something doesn't sound right through this interface, I can assure it's badly mixed.

Thanks again. Oh, what's a Tardis? :P