Tracktion End of Summer Blowout

cclarry

Our BIGGEST Sale of the YEAR!

Now is the time to upgrade. Deep discounts on all software.

Summer is coming to a close, but the features in Waveform and our new plugin offerings continue to expand. Combine this sale with the custom bundle option to save even more - up to 60% combined savings!

Check out this video to learn about all of your purchase options and customer rewards like earning Tracktion Cash with each order.

SHOP THE SALE

Discount code: SUMMER2019

1 hour ago, rlared said:

Waveform Extreme Bundle can be had for $300.  Worth it?  Anyone using this?

Worth it? No.  Using this? No more.   I just didn't find it appealing.   I have plenty of DAWs and this one is on the cut list because I don't use it and don't like the workflow.   Unless you are a Waveform fan I could think of other ways to spend $300.  

I picked up Waveform 8 for the new MIDI pattern generator, which was a clever feature, and a quick and easy way to generate chords, arpeggios, and basslines from a chord progression.

Then they added a project level chord track for the MIDI pattern generator in Waveform 9, so I had to have that.

But I'm holding off on upgrades for now, because they haven't added any new MIDI tools this time around. That's pretty much all I intended to use Waveform for, to generate MIDI patterns and export them. It is a fun tool for that!

3 hours ago, abacab said:

I picked up Waveform 8 for the new MIDI pattern generator, which was a clever feature, and a quick and easy way to generate chords, arpeggios, and basslines from a chord progression.

Then they added a project level chord track for the MIDI pattern generator in Waveform 9, so I had to have that.

But I'm holding off on upgrades for now, because they haven't added any new MIDI tools this time around. That's pretty much all I intended to use Waveform for, to generate MIDI patterns and export them. It is a fun tool for that!

FL Studio had that some time ago.  Plus the new thing in VSTs is pattern generators.