Windows 1903 Upgrade -yes?

I'm still struggling with the fact that my MOTU MIDI Express XT interface isn't detected at startup. I either have to power it up or toggle the power off/on after booting to get the driver loaded. I've not had this problem on any PC or version of Windows in the 25-odd years I've been running this interface until Win 10 1903 installed a couple weeks ago. The problem manifested immediately the first I launched Cakewalk after the final reboot. I've tried a number of different things to fix it without success. The MOTU ClockWorks utility doesn't see it either, so it's not specific to Cakewalk.

Other than that, I've had no issues.

ooops, I did it again. If I can figure out how, I will start a new thread because my question is OT.

Hmmmm.  On second thought, its not even Cakewalk specific. I'll try PM.

Edited by MusicMan11712 (aka Dr. Steve)
1st edit: OT; 2nd edit: double OT

22 hours ago, Michael Fogarty said:

Has this been covered? Would appreciate a link.

• Go to the Update Assistant page  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
  • Click on  "Update now."
    This will download the "Windows10Upgrade" file.
  • Open it, and a screen pops up that says "Update to the latest version of Windows 10" and at the bottom says "Update Now." Then it should say, "Congratulations your PC is compatible."  and it will begin the download / install process.
  • Like 1