Focusrite driver update

Monomox

Delivering stable driver performance is one of our highest priorities. We want to ensure that we’re providing the best experience possible, so that you can focus on your creativity.

That’s why we’re pleased to announce that a new Windows USB driver update is available for all 1st and 2nd generation Scarlett, Clarett USB, iTrack Solo and Saffire 6 USB 2.0 audio interfaces.

What's new?

There are too many fixes and improvements for these devices to properly list here but this latest driver builds on the great latency performance and stability of previous drivers.

How do I update my driver?

Click the link below for more information and instructions on how to update your driver to the latest version. 

https://focusrite.com/news/driver-update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

I'm always happy to see companies that continue to improve drivers for older products.  

I was disappointed for some time with their 'no support' on 1st generation devices.

This is good news though....now I can use my 2i4 again. :)

Don't know why but this new driver causes that CbB can't find dll files for the SSD Free VSTi.  I've just update a driver, nothing more.
Luckily I have a win 10 backup so I have returned to previous Focusrite driver version and will try reproduce this bug again.