Accessing Songs Within A Live Show

I have not done this yet in CbB, but in earlier editions of Sonar the way I tackled this was to first: place markers and split the audio at the beginnings and endings of the desired tunes, then select a marker, highlight that section, mixdown that section if there are multiple tracks and export audio as mp3.  It sure would be nice if there was some sort of batch process, but this worked for me.  Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, Lombardi said:

I have not done this yet in CbB, but in earlier editions of Sonar the way I tackled this was to first: place markers and split the audio at the beginnings and endings of the desired tunes, then select a marker, highlight that section, mixdown that section if there are multiple tracks and export audio as mp3.  It sure would be nice if there was some sort of batch process, but this worked for me.  Hope that helps.

thank you sir - this is essentially what I ended up doing. I split the individual clips at the start and end points of the song, highlighted the clips, and did a Bounce To Track -, and exported the bounced mix as a MP3. Thanks again!