DiBiQuadro - Virgo for Nebula 4 / Nebula 4 Player

Hidden Symmetry

DiBiQuadro - Virgo is a library for Nebula 4 / Nebula 4 Player based on what has truly established itself as the “industry standard” for combo/self-contained all-tube guitar amplifiers. The sampled model is a '65 reissue of the version often referred to as “Blackface”, used on thousands of recordings and countless live performances, proven to be incredibly versatile not only for guitar but also bass, keyboards, vocals, accordion, electric violin and many other electrified instruments.

The main core of Virgo has been sampled with top class cables/gear to obtain the greatest path possible. Additionally, two pristine reverbs - a Room (default) and a Rich Plate - have been taken from a highly acclaimed digital hardware reverb unit; then, two different flavors of vintage tremolo – mono and stereo – have been added to satisfy your need for surf music and significantly multiply the sound possibilities; finally, a built-in limiter completes the chain.

Early access* pricing - €89 / €57.85 - Save 35% OFF

In order to use products from the official 3rd party developers:

- It is mandatory first to install either N4 Player or N4. Only after this it will be possible to proceed with the installation of 3rd party products.
- Please don't install both versions of N4 - use only one of them to guarantee a proper functioning of the products!
- Please make sure that you use an up-to-date version of N4 or N4 Player.
- N4 and N4 Player cannot coexist.

--> Here

4 hours ago, tom said:

Bought this, one of the best sounding amps I have heard ITB

This looks very interesting Tom and this is the first time I've seen this .  Could you please give some details on how you use it (with the N4 or N4 player)?

I got very interested after reading about the "all-tube guitar amplifier" part and wondered how it all works out when using it on a guitar. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

This looks very interesting Tom and this is the first time I've seen this .  Could you please give some details on how you use it (with the N4 or N4 player)?

I got very interested after reading about the "all-tube guitar amplifier" part and wondered how it all works out when using it on a guitar. 

I’m a big fan of Nebula but it can be quite daunting if new to it. They have made it easier with acquarius app. Download it from Acustica Audio website (need to create account) :

http://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/aquarius

then install the N4 player from Aquarius (it’s free). After that click on trial link above in OP (or here http://dibiquadroaudio.com/) and it will generate 30 day demo. Install the N4 version (there’s also VST but use N4 and I’ll explain) . Once installed open up N4 player VST and you should see entry in menu for Virgo. If you use ZL version (meant to be zero latency but there is a bit) and you can track live with it (up to 48k anyway). Use other versions for mixing as less CPU intensive. Hope this helps! (I’m away from computer so this is from memory but it’s roughly right )

also Tremolo on this is lovely

Edited by tom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2019 at 8:53 AM, tom said:

I’m a big fan of Nebula but it can be quite daunting if new to it. They have made it easier with acquarius app. Download it from Acustica Audio website (need to create account) :

http://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/aquarius

then install the N4 player from Aquarius (it’s free). After that click on trial link above in OP (or here http://dibiquadroaudio.com/) and it will generate 30 day demo. Install the N4 version (there’s also VST but use N4 and I’ll explain) . Once installed open up N4 player VST and you should see entry in menu for Virgo. If you use ZL version (meant to be zero latency but there is a bit) and you can track live with it (up to 48k anyway). Use other versions for mixing as less CPU intensive. Hope this helps! (I’m away from computer so this is from memory but it’s roughly right )

also Tremolo on this is lovely

sorry to resurrect an old thread. this looks really cool. is this the only amp sim product they have like this? everything else is see is mixing consoles and compressor e.t.c.

44 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

sorry to resurrect an old thread. this looks really cool. is this the only amp sim product they have like this? everything else is see is mixing consoles and compressor e.t.c.

There were working on an Ampeg bass called Taurus but haven't heard anything news, that's all I can think of.

I have some OwnHammer speaker IR's that were made to use in Acustica's N3. Not sure if they're going to be re-released for N4..

https://www.ownhammer.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=221

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1