Coming Soon from IK!!!

cclarry

4 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Oh I just noticed that!  Sorry.  We don't currently have an option to buy 55 or just the 5.  I can relay the requests to buy smaller amounts or "round up for purchase" and I'll also look to see if there's any other option.

Awesome, that rounding up idea is excellent. I have AT4 Max and TRacks5 Max and xtra stuff so practically what I am missing is the Brian new bundle. :P

On 8/21/2019 at 7:32 PM, Greg said:

custom shop says intro price 80 credits.  I bought 75 credits as I had 12 left.  clicking on the buy now 80 credits shows the price at 100 credits.  Aghh.,

My Custom Shop says $99 and 100 credits! Where are you seeing the $80 intro price?

Was debating waiting until JRR has a sale on it or something now and jumping in on the current buy. We'll see. Still weighing my options. I have gear credits as well but I'd have to buy another 50 though. If it were at 80 still, I'd have just picked it up because I could have gotten away with getting 25 credits. hehe

Edited by TerraSin

I got an email news letter advertising that the Brian May version was available a couple of days ago. . . .

Then, this morning, I received another that appeared to the Japanise version.  That happen to anyone else?

I thought that was kinda funny . . .

Syphus

1 hour ago, Syphus said:

I got an email news letter advertising that the Brian May version was available a couple of days ago. . . .

Then, this morning, I received another that appeared to the Japanise version.  That happen to anyone else?

I thought that was kinda funny . . .

Syphus

Yes, same happened to me 🤔

On 8/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Oh I just noticed that!  Sorry.  We don't currently have an option to buy 55 or just the 5.  I can relay the requests to buy smaller amounts or "round up for purchase" and I'll also look to see if there's any other option.

Peter, did you work your magic on me?!?!?! I need to know because if so I am morally obliged to buy the new bundle (I asked for it ofc), I noticed something, so please let me know. Thanks.

23 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

Do IK ever do sales on these in the app itself where it costs less in gear credits?

No...not to date...when a sale comes along, the gear credit amount is reduced to the
sale price...but not just a "Custom Shop" sale...

31 minutes ago, cclarry said:

No...not to date...when a sale comes along, the gear credit amount is reduced to the
sale price...but not just a "Custom Shop" sale...

Ahh gotcha. I'll just wait on that then. Was kinda hoping the price would stick at 80 for a couple days but it was a mistake a guess so no intro price. :(

7 hours ago, TerraSin said:

hoping the price would stick at 80 for a couple days

If you got 30 Jam points, you can by 100 gear credits for $69. Then use those 100 gear credits you just bought to get Brian May Collection. So you only pay$69 for it. That's cheaper than $80!!

That's what I did. That's why I said I wasn't going to wait on this one!! The way I see it, it's still on sale!! : ) 

• Great Idea 1