Coming Soon from IK!!!

cclarry

26 minutes ago, Grem said:

Ya'll serious? I had to look that up. Why? I mean... just why?

That's like remaking 'Ghost Whisperer' (not that I eva watched that show). Just "Why?"

Simply answer... Somebody decided to make it more political correct and use its popularity for that purpose... 

But they missed the one of strongest part of the original show was music...  New great tune on almost every part. Probably somebody was so sensitive for correctness but not so for music... Well...

7 minutes ago, Piotr said:

they missed the one of strongest part of the original show

That means they don't get what made it a cult fav. This new one will most likely sink quietly into the night.... I just didn't think anybody would really consider a remake!! I was like YGTBKR? : )

• Like 1

custom shop says intro price 80 credits.  I bought 75 credits as I had 12 left.  clicking on the buy now 80 credits shows the price at 100 credits.  Aghh.,

Contacted support. I actually had time to play around with this tonight.  Bummer as support usually takes a day or two to respond.  I really hate the convoluted digital currency which makes buying things annoying in the first place when it actually works properly.

Edited by Greg

14 hours ago, Carlos said:

Peter, how can I buy only 55 creds (54 actually) so I can buy the whole bundle through the Custom Shop (I have 45 creds there)?

12 hours ago, Grem said:

The guitar is included!! WOW~~! : )

I'll be getting this. I ain't gonna wait on this one!!

Great!  It really is incredible.  I've been playing with it for a while, before the presets were available and it wasn't hard to recreate Brian's tone even without them - and you can get some non-Queen tones that are really great too.  We worked directly with Brian on this project, but also worth noting the hard work and attention of Jamie Humphries who did the audio demos and worked on the presets as well.  He has performed many a time with Brian as well as being the original main guitarist for the We Will Rock You musical.  He's obviously an expert on Queen tone as well as Brian's style of playing.

8 hours ago, TerraSin said:

I'd jump in on the group buy if it got added.

2 hours ago, Grem said:

I bet a whole lot more would too!!

Of course, but alas we cannot give away brand new products for free :(

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Thanks!  I just mentioned Jamie Humphries who did the second longer video, he did such a great job with that video and all of the audio demos.

Howdy Peter, you quoted me but didnt' say anything about my comment: I can buy 50 credits adding to my existing 45, I'd have 95, but the new Brian bundle is 99 creds or 100, how can I get those extra 4 or 5? Because buying creds is a fixed amount, right? 25, 50, 75, etc. And I wouldn't like to overspend.

My nickname on your site is Scarlettlol, if you could work some magic, that'd be great. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Howdy Peter, you quoted me but didnt' say anything about my comment: I can buy 50 credits adding to my existing 45, I'd have 95, but the new Brian bundle is 99 creds or 100, how can I get those extra 4 or 5? Because buying creds is a fixed amount, right? 25, 50, 75, etc. And I wouldn't like to overspend.

My nickname on your site is Scarlettlol, if you could work some magic, that'd be great. 

Oh I just noticed that!  Sorry.  We don't currently have an option to buy 55 or just the 5.  I can relay the requests to buy smaller amounts or "round up for purchase" and I'll also look to see if there's any other option.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1