Coming Soon from IK!!!

cclarry

There are so many factors that play into guitar "tone"...
Guitar Wood, Hardware, strings, pickups, bridge, saddle,
amp type and settings, tubes,  and most importantly, as
DA said, FINGERS!

I've heard "it's the pickups"!
I've heard "it's the amp"
etc...

It a COMBINATION of ALL of the factors...not any "one thing"!

• Like 1

All true Larry, but I did say the "bulk" of his (or any of guitar god's) tone is in the hands...
Clapton sounds like Clapton regardless of which guitar he is/ was using (although arguably the red 335 was his "best").
Just sayin', but as always this is just my nickel98's worth, and what do I know?

T

• Like 1

True DA.  This is why Clapton can play, and like you said,
hand ME the guitar, with EVERYTHING being the same,
but it will NOT sound the same...at all!  But again, we've
"changed" ONE of the "Combination of factors" involved
in getting that tone.  Change any ONE, and it's lost!

So how many other products will we have to own in order to use all the rigs in this pack? That seemed to be a common theme in some others I bought before. "Sorry, you can't load this patch because you don't own this, this and this product".

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

A huge part of his sound is in his guitar.  Are they planning on releasing a Red Special emulator?

You'll see...

14 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I want a Boston one.

I've pushed for Rockman emulations at least, and for a while.  Let's see if I can't get some at least maybe into AT5

3 hours ago, TerraSin said:

So how many other products will we have to own in order to use all the rigs in this pack? That seemed to be a common theme in some others I bought before. "Sorry, you can't load this patch because you don't own this, this and this product".

You won't for the Brian May presets included.  We've made sure additional gear is available in AmpliTube CS (free version) for those that buy only the collection to cover this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I really don't want to admit that I watched the show a bit more than I would have expected I would, but... Hey the theme was really good! :)

And I hope the hint using that video was as obvious as our teaser.

But Peter, really nothing to be shamed of... The show (I mean the original one not remake) gave to us great tunes performed by great artists in most of parts at intro or ending.

And even in many of them they were performing their songs as part of story :) Many really big names there... As Paula Cole, The Cranberries and many others.

Just now, Piotr said:

But Peter, really nothing to be shamed of... The show (I mean the original one not remake) gave to us great tunes performed by great artists in most of parts at intro or ending.

And even in many of them they were performing their songs as part of story :) Many really big names there... As Paula Cole, The Cranberries and many others.

That's true and you actually reminded me that the remake/reboot actually exists.  Most definitely meant the original :)

The music was used quite well as you point out.  Of course there was plenty of cheese in there too, I especially enjoyed Rainn Wilson's (Dwight from The Office US) brief appearance.  I took my daughter to a panel at a local con once with Hollie Marie Combs and Shannen Doherty.  Was fun.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

that the remake/reboot actually exists

Ya'll serious? I had to look that up. Why? I mean... just why?

That's like remaking 'Ghost Whisperer' (not that I eva watched that show). Just "Why?"