LOST THE RACE -- WON THE GAME

freddy j

Sorry for the delay in responding guys.  For an old guy who is supposed to be enjoying a leisurely retirement, I am much to busy with stuff!!!

Hello Tom.  Thanks for your kind comments and encouragement.  I would be delighted if you would send this to your friend and equally delighted if they would give it a listen.  In fact on my SoundClick site there are more like this.  Thanks again.

Hi Bapu!  Thanks -- I'm glad that you liked it.  Thanks also for the suggestion.  I'll be pulling up the working file and giving the vox a 1db knock down.  BTW, I really liked the song on your last post!

Hey Freddy, I'm ready to take a spin with you.  You have written another nostalgic, feel-good song that takes me back to my youth.  However, I was blown away by the song that followed, I WENT TO THE WELL.  That song really showcases your versatility and good taste in music!  I always enjoy listening to your songs, and I'll be back for more!

Hi MACCE.  I'm glad that you enjoyed it and thanks very much for taking the time to comment.   I very much appreciate it.

Thanks very much Lynn.  I did reach back a bit for this one but when you like a particular style of music it kind of sticks with you.  Kind of like being bitten by the Blues Bug.  Thanks for listening to "I Went To The Well" also.  I had some thoughts to express in this one and since the concerns in this number are happening world wide, I thought that I would try a bit of a world beat_ish style.  Thanks again my friend, and I"m glad you are finding a bit of time back on the forum.  I look forward to your new postings on the forum.