TC Electronic Finalizer

cclarry

Mastering like you've never seen it before

Before you publish your tracks to your favorite streaming services, or send them off for cutting to vinyl, they've got to be perfect.

Introducing Finalizer

With Finalizer's powerful range of groundbreaking and award-winning mastering tools at hand, you have all the essentials you need to take your music to the next level.

And with both dynamics, loudness and frequencies across your entire song in a single view, Finalizer lets you see your tracks like you’ve never seen them before.

Early bird special

US$ 99 (reg. $199)
+ VAT where applicable

Head on over to finalizer.com

4 hours ago, Greg said:

I used to the have the hardware version. Cool.  

It looks that only the name is the same. I never had a HW Finalizer but this pack appears to have a lot more than I remember from the articles I read back then. The ad says that it's been ported from their System 6000 high end audio processor.

Anyone knows the deadline for the $99 price?

Edited by Sergio

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It looks that only the name is the same. I never had a HW Finalizer but this pack appears to have a lot more than I remember from the articles I read back then.

Anyone knows the deadline for the $99 price?

There is no indication as to when the Intro Price ends...

8 minutes ago, cclarry said:

There is no indication as to when the Intro Price ends...

I found this on https://rekkerd.org/tc-electronic-to-change-the-game-of-mastering-with-new-finalizer-app/

"The free mastering analysis tools are now available at finalizer.com, and the Finalizer software app is available now at an early bird introductory price of $99 USD until September 20th, 2019 (regular $199 USD)."

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I tried the demo for a few hours yesterday. I liked it in general, only wish it had a few more features. The sample rate is limited, you can't create fades which I usually prefer doing during mastering. You can only do one track at at time so for  cd you'd still need other mastering software. It would be nice to add 3rd party plugins but I do understand why they don't offer it.

It sounded very good, nice features & very stable, never crashed. It uses a lot of cpu when calculating though. $99.00 is a fair price, just wish it was more of an all in one mastering solution.

(I couldn't get the online analyzer to work, always got an error message when uploading tracks.)

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to necro this thread guys and gals, but I just recently discovered the website for Finalizer is gone too. And, my installation of the app on my now Monterey OSX Macbook Pro no longer works... TC Electronics may have stealth killed this off...

Edited by Tony Carpenter
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

Sorry to necro this thread guys and gals, but I just recently discovered the website for Finalizer is gone too. And, my installation of the app on my now Monterey OSX Macbook Pro no longer works... TC Electronics may have stealth killed this off...

I think they just moved it to their site:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DE5

34 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

That would be pretty rough if that's the case and they didn't let anyone know...

9 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I dont know anything about this product. but did you install the latest updates?

I see they have

I can't even start it, guess it's time to uninstall and get newest version again... I was sure I updated to previous OSX... the joys of developers being behind the Apple dev cycle :). Thanks.

• Like 1