Dieting

bayoubill

3 hours ago, bayoubill said:

I Am on a diet! After consuming mass quantities of ribs, sausage, chicken legs, hamburgers, and hot dogs this weekend  knoticed my pants were a little tight

SO, 

I will not wear pants for a while and eat plenty of Becan salads this week!

286911113_BecanSalad2.jpg.c051124108e02a9dcb89319c27a1ef2c.jpg

Wait a second!  You had a party and didn't invite us.   Deeply hurt and going to drown my sorrows in FOOD!   😆

1 hour ago, bayoubill said:

looking like Billie Jean King  would be an improvement cuz I've seen what I look like this morning in the mirror

I'd rather be handsome AND have a racket with the ladies

I could dance maybe

0ea57e5fa64a6764c9da9aff90a600e4.jpg

There is something S***y about a   hairy man in a Tutu 😜

1 hour ago, bayoubill said:

looking like Billie Jean King  would be an improvement cuz I've seen what I look like this morning in the mirror

I'd rather be handsome AND have a racket with the ladies

I could dance maybe

0ea57e5fa64a6764c9da9aff90a600e4.jpg

You Go Girl Boy Whatever 😉

I'm currently on an ice cream diet and have definitely lost a few pounds.  I feel great!  I try to only indulge over the weekend and only use the lowest sugar versions of this brand:

1546901348125.jpg

Of course, it's the non-diet parts that really make all the difference.  I've been intermittent fasting at least one day a week and I only eat solid foods between noon and 6pm giving my body at least 18 hours to digest things (even more on the fasting days).  I've also started using bone broth as occasional meal replacements.  I've been adjusting things for several months now and really feel better!  I'm also down almost 40 pounds since I started (this will be even better once I start exercising more...).

Oh yeah, although I do eat quite a bit of this ice cream between Friday night and Sunday night, I've cut all grains and almost all other sugars from my diet. 👍🙂