PA Flash Sale and another $25 Voucher

cclarry

6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

use your Monthly voucher

Mine is $50. And there still is nothing 'new' that would make me want to pay $79 for!!

I just went and looked at the site, and the bx_SSL plugs are $349!! I don't remember them being that high. I thought that they were $249 regular and could get them on sale for $129 (before voucher) or something close to that.

Man they went off the deep end.

If I never owned any of their plugins, the $24 a month might be attractive. But to never own nothing? Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

Yep they went off the deep end.

• Like 1

Went back to PA to try and figure out what I wanted.

To put it bluntly, I am trying to figure out a way to get the new flanger for cheap. So I stick it and two $49 stomp boxes in the cart. I get the 30% dynamic discount. But even with my $50 voucher, it's still over $120. Not happening. Even if I still got the $75 voucher that would still be right at $99 and that ain't happening either. For a flanger? You got to be freaking kidding!!! Right?

So I think, maybe put a couple of $29 plugins that I already have that will help bring it down some more. I thought, "Yes, I am on to something!! Larry would be proud of me!!" WRONG! Dynamic discount doesn't work with the $29 plugins. That went below lame in my opinion.

Check your PM Fleer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1