PA Flash Sale and another $25 Voucher

cclarry

We have released 12 new plugins in the past 6 weeks, more than we ever have in such a short period. Some of these plugins are brand-new, PA-exclusive titles. Others have previously been available for the UAD-2 platform exclusively. We are happy to see Brainworx releasing more of these fantastic tools natively!

As you will know by now, all of these 12 new plugins are included in our MEGA Bundle Subscription, so you can get them ALL for just $24.99/mo or $249.99/yr. That's more than 100 plugins from 25+ brands, and growing.

But... if you prefer to buy a few perpetual licenses once in a while instead of renting the whole bundle, we have something for you today! 

We offer all 12 new plugins at the official intro prices (no codes needed), for the next 48 hours. So you can mix and match ALL our plugins and save up to 60% extra, using our New & Improved Dynamic Discounts.

You can combine these intro prices with most of your current vouchers (but not with already expired codes - pls check your past emails for details).

To kick-start you all, we are giving you an additional $25 voucher today which you can use on any purchase ($99 minimum cart value) in the next 48 hours, for all of our older and newer plugins!

PA-New-Native-25off 

USE THIS VOUCHER BY AUGUST 21st - 2am - California time
Just use this voucher code during checkout and save $25
(Code can only be used 1x per user - Minimum cart value of $99)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=48hrs+Flash+Sale+++a+%2425+Voucher+For+All&utm_campaign=DO+NOT+SEND+YET!+190817+NEW+MEGA+Launch+Highlights+-+to+all+customers

• Like 1

Seems they are getting initial month stats after their great new changes in offers.

No problem, PA... Take your time... We can wait...

We are able to work with what we already have ;)

I wish them anyway all the best. I got some great plugs with unbelievable deals. It would be of course naive and not fair to expect from them to let us buy all plugs by kind of mad deals like 4$. No company is able to keep business without incomes. But hoping there is a line they will find to be still affordable  for mass and to give them reasonable income.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Hummm.... Unfiltered Audio's Lion synth was removed from the catalog. Probably they'll not meet the deadline.

Also, Byome and Triad are on sale for $179 and $149 respectively on the UA's site and this deal is not available on the PA site.

It probably means nothing but... I remember when Vertigo split with the "Alliance" their new plugin (VSC-3) was not included in the PA catalog.

Edith: I found the page. It has been rescheduled to September

Edited by Sergio

A flanger for 129 bucks + VAT?

Was hoping for something better to make up for the fiasco, the pricing for perpetual and subs is rather misaligned at the moment.

The amps interested me, but I´m not buying a single amp for 129. They should really roll-up all those amps and stomp boxes into a single plugin and sell it for like 299.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Joakim Lundberg said:

A flanger for 129 bucks + VAT?

Was hoping for something better to make up for the fiasco, the pricing for perpetual and subs is rather misaligned at the moment.

The amps interested me, but I´m not buying a single amp for 129. They should really roll-up all those amps and stomp boxes into a single plugin and sell it for like 299.

You could buy a hardware flanger for that price.   Besides I've never heard anything about a flanger that stands above the rest in the VST world.

• Like 1

The good news is the more brands go sub , the less we gonna buy lol good for us ... at least for me , this PA is like a fuking reminder for me .... i'm in a solid process of simplification and reduction .... of my set up ....back to the basics 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Greg said:

If you are using the monthly voucher and get a plugin under $99 after monthly voucher can't use the $25 voucher. Lame. 

The only way is to make group buyz , i made the math , for the MC 77 it's 76 $ and for shadow , it's 96 $

I'm probably going to use my voucher to get the Lindell 7X-500, 
or whatever the number, is for $4 if something doesn't pop up before
the end of the month, which is not likely, just so as not to waste the 
voucher.  We'll see what the rabbit pulls out of his hat!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm probably going to use my voucher to get the Lindell PX-700, 
or whatever the number, is for $4 if something doesn't pop up before
the end of the month, which is not likely, just so as not to waste the 
voucher.  We'll see what the rabbit pulls out of his hat!

4$ , how ?

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The Plugin is $29...and using the monthly $25 voucher makes it $4

Strange how those are low priced still ... no wonder i can t sell mine lol

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

New sale items have been added...

You can get Dent 2 (if you own indent) or Indent 2 for $4 (with monthly voucher)
You can get BYOME or Magnum K for $74 - with either Monthly or Sale Voucher (can't stack - I tried)
Lindell 7X-500 or 6X-500 for $4 (with monthly voucher)
Sandman for $4 (with monthly voucher)
Instant Delay for $4 (with monthly voucher)

Edited by cclarry

1 minute ago, Grem said:

The Lindell stuff is worth the price of $29 for sure. Really like the Chanel X.

And to use the new $25 voucher they sent I think you have to spend over $99, correct?

Lame.

Yes, but you CAN use your Monthly voucher on these, which is different
than the "sale" voucher