Breverb Used As An Insert (Not Used in Pro Channel Strip)

whattarush

Hey CbB Fam!!!

Has anyone else seen this issue?:

When using Breverb as an insert I get a constant beeping sound that only goes away when I disable the plug-in or turn off the audio engine but it behaves normally when I insert it as a module in the Pro-Channel  strip.

That's the type of thing that indicates it isn't authorized for some reason. I don't have that problem but I purchased the full version of Breverb. Is it possible you downloaded the full version as a trial and never purchased it and just forgot?

On 8/18/2019 at 11:15 PM, Gswitz said:

That's the type of thing that indicates it isn't authorized for some reason. I don't have that problem but I purchased the full version of Breverb. Is it possible you downloaded the full version as a trial and never purchased it and just forgot?

I've authorized the plug-in which is why I'm at at lost for the behavior that I've been experiencing. Guess I'll have to look for another reverb to use in my other applications.

I have not used BREVERB before, but I used this as an opportunity to try it.  I inserted softsynth called Minimogue-VA as a simple instrument, turned off the softsynth's built-in reverb and then inserted the version of BREVERB2 I have. I played it live from a usb keyboard and didn't experience any beeping.  Not sure this helps, but I figured I'd let you know my results.

Steve

BREVERB  2.png

Edited by MusicMan11712 (aka Dr. Steve)
to add "'d" where it was missing

On 8/18/2019 at 11:15 PM, Gswitz said:

2 hours ago, Craig Anderton said:

Did you take advantage of the offer to get a version that wasn't locked to Cakewalk after Gibson closed the company's doors? If so, un-install and then re-install using that authorization.

After taking another look, it looks like the plug-in wasn't authorized after all. You two are geniuses. Thanks!!!

• Like 1