Tuncury Light Green Theme Updated for CbB 2021.12

scook

Here is an image of my tuncury light green theme. It may be found on my google page along with a variety of CbB related materials and utilities.

u_NDKeRkxJcbmOOIWeit_lujqYL4_S5h3oowbj8e

edit: updated for 2020.04

edit: updated for 2021.01

edit: updated for 2021.04

edit: updated for 2021.04 Update 1

edit: updated for 2021.12

Edited by scook
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Yes, user themes go in Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Themes

By default Cakewalk Content is in the root of C:\ but may be installed elsewhere.

On a fresh install the folder is empty. CbB includes 2 themes but these are not in the Cakewalk Themes folder. Mercury is stored in a CbB resource file. Tungsten is in the program folder as a separate file but with a different extension from the user themes. All themes are a collection of images and color settings differences from Mercury (the theme in the resource file).

Tuncury needs a fair amount of work to update it for CbB. With the Theme Editor (available off the CbB Add-ons menu in BandLab Assistant) it is possible to compare the modified colors and images between Tuncury and Tuncury Light Green to see what needs updating. The same is true for any of the other dark themes on my page.

That is fine but not here please. This thread and area of the forum are not the place for UI redesign requests. There is a dedicated area for feature requests. This area is intended for discussing themes for the existing software.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...