New car

SteveStrummerUK

BMW drivers have recently hit back at the constant moaning from drivers of inferior cars that BMW drivers never use their indicators by pointing out that in fact they often use all of them all at the same time when they press the park anywhere you like button.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, paulo said:

BMW drivers have recently hit back at the constant moaning from drivers of inferior cars that BMW drivers never use their indicators by pointing out that in fact they often use all of them all at the same time when they press the park anywhere you like button.

Wyys7SA.jpg

😄

• Haha 1

Norm MacDonald Joke:  (I think)

Yoko Ono wanted to do something special for a friend.   Yoko's friend not only survived the Hiroshima atomic bomb but also survived the 9/11 bombing of the twin towers. In addition this woman survived a brutal auto accident and spent 12 months in traction. 

So, Yoko gave the friend free front row seats to one of Ono's Central Park singing concerts.

After the concert the friend said Yoko's concert was the worst experience of her life.

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Tom1 said:

Norm MacDonald Joke:  (I think)

Yoko Ono wanted to do something special for a friend.   Yoko's friend not only survived the Hiroshima atomic bomb but also survived the 9/11 bombing of the twin towers. In addition this woman survived a brutal auto accident and spent 12 months in traction. 

So, Yoko gave the friend free front row seats to one of Ono's Central Park singing concerts.

After the concert the friend said Yoko's concert was the worst experience of her life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  That made me LOL!!