Soundiron Micro Libraries Flash Sale - 33% off

Amicus717

If I recall correctly, there are a few folks around these parts who have picked up Hyperion Strings Micro, and I'm curious what its like. Is it useful, and what sort of stuff do you use it for, etc?

Kind of no brainer at $32, I suppose, but I've bought so much stuff recently, and I need to get out of the habit of grabbing whatever seems like a good deal simply because its on sale. I'm trying to force myself to keep things lean and sensible for a little bit...although I probably chose the wrong hobby for that.

Edited by Amicus717

I personally love Hyperion Strings Micro for their sound. Crisp and clear and great for layering. The content is a little limited (duh) but I find it a great little instrument. I'm impatiently waiting for the elements and full versions of Hyperion Strings (SoundIron is taking way frigging long with those, damnit).

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I figured I had better grab them last night after Fleer's rather emphatic recommendation -- it does not pay, after all, to run afoul of the mighty Fleer.

So I did, and you guys are right. Great little library! I can see lots of uses for it already.  I like the interface, too.  

• Like 2

On 1/11/2019 at 3:08 AM, Kuusniemi said:

I personally love Hyperion Strings Micro for their sound. Crisp and clear and great for layering. The content is a little limited (duh) but I find it a great little instrument. I'm impatiently waiting for the elements and full versions of Hyperion Strings (SoundIron is taking way frigging long with those, damnit).

+1 here too.

Read the article from SOS Magazine