Spurious Correlations

bitflipper

Now you did it...............................................................................................................

Wait, I think we are safe because even though you are an Ed you are know as BAPU forever and ever more 😆

22 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

We only believe in the two-Ed theory because no one has ever seen Ed and bapu together in the same place at the same time. Consider the possibility that they are actually identical twins who've been playing an elaborate prank since 2003.

The only problem with this theory is InstrEd's pitiful lack of post count in comparison...

Because post count matters.

(Or does it?)

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Does anyone match up to the Great Bapu in post count in any forum?

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Yes, craig does over at darts-r-us.

If you add up the various musician forums (primarily half-a-dozen) and dart forums (basically two) that I've been in over the last 20 years, I'm somewhere around 150,000 posts. 

*Pfft...*  Bapu's got that beat with only two forums! 😆

37 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I didn't think there was that much to discuss about  darts👍     I'm such a novice.

Well, I've played for over 40 years, been ranked in the U.S. Top-25 twice, have been on ESPN twice, have beaten three World Champions, have been on four All-Star teams, was a League Director for three years and a Tournament Director for seven...  So there. 😜

(Hey, it's MY horn so I'll toot it if I want to!😆)

That said, I haven't really played much in the last two years... 😕

Edited by craigb

3 minutes ago, craigb said:

Well, I've played for over 40 years, been ranked in the U.S. Top-25 twice, haven been on ESPN twice, beaten three World Champions, been on four All-Star teams, been a League Director for three years and a Tournament Director for seven...  So there. 😜

(Hey, it's MY horn so I'll toot it if I want to!😆)

That said, I haven't really played much in the last two years... 😕

Congrats.

With my eye sight I don't think you want me throwing darts😆